Merry Christmas and Happy Chanukah to all!

Blessings of the season to all! Please remember those who are separated from their families this holiday season, especially those in out armed forces, in distant places far from home. Also remember those in public safety working this day keeping us safe. In my 20+ years as an LEO, I missed more Christmases than I was there, and I know it is tough on them, also.

My wife and I are spending Christmas (week) with my son, daughter in law, and granddaughter. He is a fire captain, and has this Christmas off for the first time in years. I am really fortunate, as my Daughter in law is Jewish, so we are celebrating Chanukah and Christmas together at the same time..

Blessing to all.

Blessings of the season to all! Please remember those who are separated from their families this holiday season, especially those in out armed forces, in distant places far from home. Also remember those in public safety working this day keeping us safe. In my 20+ years as an LEO, I missed more Christmases than I was there, and I know it is tough on them, also.

My wife and I are spending Christmas (week) with my son, daughter in law, and granddaughter. He is a fire captain, and has this Christmas off for the first time in years. I am really fortunate, as my Daughter in law is Jewish, so we are celebrating Chanukah and Christmas together at the same time..

Blessing to all.

+1000% Regardless of religion, be safe and have a Merry Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year.

No, I'm not PC, I'm a God fearing, gun loving, Free American Patriot!!!

Put that in your pipe and smoke it US Federal government.