barska point black scopes

I own and USE over a dozen Barska optics. Unlike the "posters' above" opinion they are great optics for the PRICE... I even use one on my 50 BMG.

I am by no means knocking a Nikon... I just wouldnt buy a refurb ANYTHING... If I could buy something else NEW...

I too, have several NIKON scopes on my bolt guns. They shoot VERY well, and the reason I went with Nikon was its an awesome brand for the price too! But they are optics on rifles that I need a little more guaranteed repeatability from... but for a Saiga rifle, Semiautomatic, thats most likely never going to shoot 2 MOA or less... for the price... a Barska cant be beat!!! 032.gif

Try it, I think you will be pleasantly surprised by them!!!

000.gif

I can't speak for barska, but I know some cheaper optics can be awesome. Just know it will have flaws and limitations, usually in the glass. I had a centerpoint 2-7x in my s223 for quite some time that worked flawlessly for ~500 rounds. My 308 bolt gun has had a centerpoint 6-17x on it for ~150 rounds without issues. The bigger scope gets blurry at a high magnification. Aside from that both have been great. Also use Google and type in barska point black scope review and see what people say

• 2 weeks later...

Barska is crap. Not just Barska all cheap chinese scopes. I used to help kids get there scopes set up for a youth rifle training 4h thing. Out of all the cheap chinese scopes l ATTEMPTED to zero for kids NOT 1 SINGLE 1 could pass a box test. If they were lucky the scope would get zeroed in and sometimes hold zero, but not 1 ever tracked repeatable. They are toys and should be treated as such. You can get a bushy elite 3200 10x mil/mil for around 200. Thats about the only cheap scope l can recomend.