100 rounds of 12ga in 49 seconds?

I want to see someone do this with their "badass" 870, Mossy 500, Benelli, or whatever shotgun they think is so awesome, for that matter.

I wasn't even really trying to go super fast, just trying to make sure the weapon runs well. Noticed it was pretty decent as far as time and decided to check it first shot to last.... 100 rounds in 49 seconds.

Please pay no mind to my buddy's mom. She gets excited. Cool lady though. She was funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cDuaWLsF_M

Edited by evlblkwpnz
  • Like 5

Just wait till JT comes out with the Drum magwell.

LOL! All you guys ever give me is expensive ideas ;)

I bet you can get that time way down.

I'm wondering if that goofy bump stock might help a little. I know it's a toy, but it sounds like a good time. A LRBHO might be beneficial as well.

That was fun, I need more drums. Nice video.

I think every S12 owner should have at least 5- MD-20s ;)

Nice! If only my nanny state would allow more than 10 rd mags.....

Hats off to you guys for making the best of what you can have.

All men are created equal.... why aren't our rights created equal within the same nation? What is so stupid about it is that you can go on one side of an imaginary line and use whatever you want, cross that line and you are headed to prison for using the same thing. Freedom? Not quite.

Plenty of room down here in FL. May as well get a jump on the lifestyle while you can enjoy it. You guys end up down here sooner or later anyways ;)

• Like 1

Let's see who can set the fastest time for 100 rounds. That's a great start. Let the challenge begine!

Oopps, I need more drums.

I think I still have over 20- 5 round mags. That would be fun. The 100 round 5 round mag challenge, lol. I'd have to sit that one out.... I've been there and it sucked.

I think your videos will be a lot better when you switch from showing how fast you can get lead out of your gun to showing how fast you can get lead in to the targets.

Find some interesting things to shoot and show us a hundred targets going down in 49 seconds and you will have a really cool video.

Slow is smooth, smooth is fast, yeah, you could knock the time down a little, but not much probably between 5-10 seconds.

I've found that I can stay on target better and shoot faster by extending my lead foot out about 6 more inches and drop my shoulders down like I'm riding a crotch-rocket, just a couple of suggestions...

I think your videos will be a lot better when you switch from showing how fast you can get lead out of your gun to showing how fast you can get lead in to the targets.

Find some interesting things to shoot and show us a hundred targets going down in 49 seconds and you will have a really cool video.

The express purpose of this video was to test fire the weapon and see where it is in terms of reliability with low brass ammo. I watched it and noticed that it was a seemingly short time between the first to last shots. I counted it off and decided to post it here. It wasn't about whether I thought the actual footage was interesting or not. 100 rounds in 49 seconds with no belt is somewhat inpressive for a 12 ga, in my mind.

Trust me, I really want to do some video that many might consider interesting, including yourself. However, the cameras that I currently have access to are not up to par. Neither would probably do well mounted on a weapon or on my person. My wife ordered me a GoPro for Christmas and it is still on backorder. When it arrives and I get comfortable with it, there will be some good video indeed. I got the full mount kit too, so there will be possibilities of weapon mounted footage and POV footage. The perfect storm would be my GoPro arriving and my new S12 and magwell from TAC47 arriving a week earlier. There is a 3 Gun match nearby in late January and I hope to get some good clips there, but timing has not been good for me lately. Murphy is going to get his ass kicked if I can ever recover and catch my breath from these gut shots that I keep getting, lol.

Until all of my ducks are in a row, post some video to hold us over wink.png

Edited by evlblkwpnz
  • Like 1

loove your videos, but god damn I cannot stand that whole "put the stock in your groin area" thing.

It feels good big_smile.gif

Slow is smooth, smooth is fast, yeah, you could knock the time down a little, but not much probably between 5-10 seconds.

I've found that I can stay on target better and shoot faster by extending my lead foot out about 6 more inches and drop my shoulders down like I'm riding a crotch-rocket, just a couple of suggestions...

.... but it is a crotch rocket ;)

I just ordered my first Md 20 round drum from CSS now i just have to wait to get it it's like Christmas for me the anticipation is killing me

They enhance the experience. I like when people think it is a rifle and they say "I have one o'them 75 round drums". I usually stare with a blank look for a second and politely say "It's a 12 guage and this is a 20 round drum". They usually look dumbfounded for a second an then go away. Afte they hear it, they usually come back and ask questions.

The anticipation won't last long if you ordered it from CSS. Greg will fly to your house in a helo and drop it off at your door before you wake up in the morning ;)

• Like 1

I just ordered my first Md 20 round drum from CSS now i just have to wait to get it it's like Christmas for me the anticipation is killing me

They enhance the experience. I like when people think it is a rifle and they say "I have one o'them 75 round drums". I usually stare with a blank look for a second and politely say "It's a 12 guage and this is a 20 round drum". They usually look dumbfounded for a second an then go away. Afte they hear it, they usually come back and ask questions.

The anticipation won't last long if you ordered it from CSS. Greg will fly to your house in a helo and drop it off at your door before you wake up in the morning ;)

thats why i ordered it from him I know he is great when it comes to shipping

100 targets going down in 49 seconds would be an all out incredibly awesome video.

Can I shoot it in time lapse ph34r.png That's about the only way my old ass is going to pull it off ;) Too bad I can't invite Jerry Miculek out. He could probably do something like that.

Throwing huge amounts of lead down range is certainly the major strength of the S12. However,IMHO bagging on tube fed guns is kinda lame. One can poop on mag fed guns pretty easily to. Each platform has its +/-. There is no perfect gun. A gun is what it is.

• Like 1

Throwing huge amounts of lead down range is certainly the major strength of the S12. However,IMHO bagging on tube fed guns is kinda lame. One can poop on mag fed guns pretty easily to. Each platform has its +/-. There is no perfect gun. A gun is what it is.

Understood, but I would jump over 1,000,000 tube fed shotguns to get to just one of my Saiga 12s. It is much closer to perfect, to me. Tube is such a limited design. The Keltec is the most advanced mass produced (well.... someday, lol) tube fed system out and it is still pretty lame when you consider that you still have to feed it shells via tube. Tube fed is old tech.... 1800s? Detachable mag?