300 Kel-Tec KSG shotguns hitting stores and Gunbroker this week....

I gave my dealer $500 down on one 4 months ago he told me since he is a small dealer it may take 6 months after the relases to get mine but he promised it would be under MSRP only a dumb ass would pay $1700 for one. Some people just got to be the first one on the block to have one. JMO.

• Like 2

Dealer cost is under $700. We had a local loyal customer tell us they would give us $2,500 for the first one. I talked him into getting a Tromix S-17 for the same price. If we sold a customer a $800 Kel-Tec for $2,500, they would be a one time customer.

• Like 8

Thats just the thing with some people. I never understood it. They will pay anything to be the first to have the first. If thats your thing whatever i guess. I dont see how it changes anything to be able to say you had it first. whatever. Just like black Friday shit, not my thing, have at it.

• Like 1

Thats just the thing with some people. I never understood it. They will pay anything to be the first to have the first. If thats your thing whatever i guess. I dont see how it changes anything to be able to say you had it first. whatever. Just like black Friday shit, not my thing, have at it.

While I wholeheartedly agree with the insanity of 'Paying an Ass'inine Amount of Money, to Have Something First'... Fuck that!

But, I'm always willing to go shopping on Black Friday if they have what I want at the right price, I've scored some awesome deals, not all BF deals require hours in line & fighting through mobs of assholes.

• Like 1

A new Kel Tec design is actually something I would really prefer not to be one of the first people to get it. You may recall the exploding gas blocks, and other issues, on the RFB when it came out.

If this were a reliable semi I might be interested at $700. I may get one eventually anyways but I will likely buy a MKA 1919 first.

I've owned the SUB2000 9mm and they are sub-par. Sights are shit. Not good for much past 25 yards. From what I've seen of their other guns theyaren't any better. Can't see any reason to spend the money on this shotgun. No mags, it's a pump, and you have to manually switch between feed tubes to get full capacity. The switch for feed tubes will likely be the weakest link on this gun.

I'll take a saiga 12 or 410 any day. If you really want a bull pup you can make one out of a Saiga and likely be much happier.

• Like 1

LOL! Finally got'em to the market, good for them. I'll be interested in one once prices get down past rape me level ($1500.00! HOLY $h&T!). Hey, who ever gets one first please post up a reveiw, I'm specifically interested in the trigger reset as well as how smooth it is to switch from one tube to the other (buck to slug and vise versa). Owned the RFB and really like it, I find the rest of there stuff to be range toyish and hope they got past making the weapon super light by using sub-par parts. My interest is peaked though.

Nothing about that gun peaks my interest at all. To me it looks clumsy and awkward based on the few videos I've seen of people shooting it. My guess is it will have some mediocre success in the beginning because it's a "new thing" and then be mostly occupying the dark rear corners of gun safes everywhere.

I am going to hold out for the $1500 Hi-Point shotgun!!

021.gif021.gif021.gif

hi point makes the greatest weapons that i will never own. ever. i refuse.

now with the ksg, ill give it some time and see what becomes of it. if it is reliable, i may get one, but if its a flop, then its a flop and im not out any coin.

Edited by Captain Hero

I've owned the SUB2000 9mm and they are sub-par. Sights are shit. Not good for much past 25 yards.

I don't understand why anyone would want a pump shotgun when they could have an S12, but I gotta weigh in on the Sub2000 and say that I can hit an 8 inch gong at 100 yards with mine every shot all day long. If you dont like yours, I'll swap you a side by side 12 gauge for the Sub2k.

I've owned the SUB2000 9mm and they are sub-par. Sights are shit. Not good for much past 25 yards.

I don't understand why anyone would want a pump shotgun when they could have an S12, but I gotta weigh in on the Sub2000 and say that I can hit an 8 inch gong at 100 yards with mine every shot all day long. If you dont like yours, I'll swap you a side by side 12 gauge for the Sub2k.

Appreciate the offer to take the Sub2000, but I found it new home already.

• Like 1

Google it and you will notice some sites have a preorder of around $630. I'd be interested at that price. I remember seeing something about the first acr going for like 10k on gunbroker then the guy let the auction run to long and they actually released in large numbers before it sold lol.

• Like 1

Those people paying $2500 are people that play MW3. I doubt they will ever reach $800. Look at everyone of their other guns. And only 300? Same thing will happen.

Hey, some of us only play MW3 because we can't afford $2500 in guns :D Don't lump us all together just because nobody I've played with knows what my [7.62] clan tag meanshaha.gif

Those people paying $2500 are people that play MW3. I doubt they will ever reach $800. Look at everyone of their other guns. And only 300? Same thing will happen.

Hey, some of us only play MW3 because we can't afford $2500 in guns biggrin.png Don't lump us all together just because nobody I've played with knows what my [7.62] clan tag meanshaha.gif

I play occasionally too. Just saying that some people get these ridiculous fantasies from fiction. And most people that play MW3 think its a pump action double barrel shotgun because that's their description.

I own the sub2k and just judging a company on that gun, I wouldnt buy anything from them. But I have held a RFB and just judging a company on that gun, I would defenitley look at what else they have to offer. I think the KSG is going to be a good product, thats why I have been on a list for a while like plenty of other people. Hope to see the price under $800, or im going to have to start selling blood.

Hey, some of us only play MW3 because we can't afford $2500 in guns biggrin.png Don't lump us all together just because nobody I've played with knows what my [7.62] clan tag meanshaha.gif

I play occasionally too. Just saying that some people get these ridiculous fantasies from fiction. And most people that play MW3 think its a pump action double barrel shotgun because that's their description.

Ah, didn't realize it was in the game at all. Just been using the CM901 and the Barrett wink.png

• 2 weeks later...

Nothing earns a facepalm faster with me than a young adult(17-25) say within earshot that whatever they know about guns came from playing Call of Duty.

This country was borne through propelled lead, and this is what it comes to. *Sigh*

• Like 1