I would like to do them side by side (with the videos synced from the point where the mag was inserted into the firearms) .. then maybe loop in some AK firing and reloads to show how devastating a malfunction like that could be while under fire.. I know you will/should never encounter a twinkie.. But still

Yeah it's an unlikely scenario but still...But yeah man I can totally do that you don't even need to send me the footage I can grab it off YouTube and edit and give it to you on here or through email and let you re-upload.

If you want to do that then hell yeah!! Do you know of any free/inexpensive video editing software that would allow me to do HD videos? My movie maker wont allow anything over 480.

What version of Windows movie maker do you have? I myself have Windows Movie Maker for Windows 7 and my videos come out great. If you do have that version, then maybe your camera is not shooting in anything over 480, which could just be the camera is not made for it or your settings are off. Other than that the only other thing I know is iMovie. http://www.apple.com/ilife/imovie/ Depending on what your software is it may or may not work. You could also just use the free YouTube editing program on the site itself. That's all I got for suggestions you can search the web for something else that's not well known that might work, other than that your only chance would be buying really expensive software for around $500, but at that point you might as well buy a new camera that shoots 1080p like what they use for movies.

My camera shoots in 1080, I'm still using movie maker from windows xp. I plan on getting a lap top next week. i5 4gb ram, with windows 7. Haven't settled on what one yet. I've used youtube editor to keep my stuff in high def but the options are limited as far as editing goes

My camera shoots in 1080, I'm still using movie maker from windows xp. I plan on getting a lap top next week. i5 4gb ram, with windows 7. Haven't settled on what one yet. I've used youtube editor to keep my stuff in high def but the options are limited as far as editing goes

Well I have an Asus K53e, its a really good brand with a wide range of models. I've used it for all my recent videos and it's done well so far.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Asus+-+Laptop+/+Intel%26%23174%3B+Core%26%23153%3B+i5+Processor+/+15.6%26%2334%3B+Display+/+4GB+Memory+-+Matte+Brown+Suit/3678035.p?id=1218426408033&skuId=3678035

When you get it the Movie Maker on it should do the trick, the only thing it doesn't do is slow motion. While it will slow the video down it will not do the sound with it. So I suggest downloading Audacity, it's a free audio editing software. I have that video done if you would like to see it, I'm not sure how to get it to you though.