steel/metal framed hi point handguns

here it is after witness grips added. much better feel.

post-987-1149623668.jpg

i went and done it again. i know i know, 3 strikes and i'm out.

picked up a new in box witness 45acp for $269.

the most comfortable, accurate pistol i've ever shot.

the best deal for the money. sorry no pics yet, but just bought nice digi cam for my wife so pics will come soon.

happy shooting!

• 6 months later...

Hey guys. Haven't been around for a while and was skimming the threads, catching up, when I came across this one. First, let me say that I am over 25, 35, & 45. I do own a Hi-Point. As a matter of fact, I own four. The HP C-9 pistol was my first over a year ago. I have 1997 rounds through it at present. I had to replace the firing pin at around 1300 rounds because of light strikes, but HP sent the parts to me free with no questions asked. Other than that I have had only a handful of FTF's due to the top round pointing down in the mag. But ever since it has been 100%!

I also have the JHP-45 which has over 400 rounds through with no problems. I own the 995 carbine with the ATI conversion which is a sweet shooter. Accurate, lightweight, and now with the the ATI stock, even pretty good looking. I also own the 4095 carbine, which is again a great shooter-accurate and lightweight, easy to handle. I sent the 4095 in for repair about a year ago. HP paid for the shipping, repaired the rifle at no cost, sent two extra magazines, and even 100 rounds of free ammo for my trouble. Is that a company or what?

So if you care to hear from someone who actually owns, and has fired a HP, then I say that HP makes one helluva good gun for the money, and they stand behind their product with some ot the best customer service I've ever experienced! I have many weapons, long and short, inexpensive and not so inexpensive. My HP's won't be winning any beauty contests, but they are reliable tools. Amd to me that "Planet of the Apes" look kinda grows on ya. But bottom line, I would trust my life to my HP's. I have one of the wall clocks from Sportsman's Guide that conceals my HP .45 pistol, which is loaded with Corbon DPX. Anyone who thinks the HP's are such POS---sneak on in one night around 3AM.:smoke: