7.62x39 ammo in stock at....?

Walmarts carry Tulammo (ULy) 122 grn FMJ for $4.97 a box. At $248/1,000 it is not the cheapest, but handy. It doesn't break the bank if you pick up 100 or 200 at a time. Also, UPSshipping is getting steep, so it is close to a wash.

Edited by imarangemaster

I've started using Aim Surplus. Just bought 600 of the yugo stuff. Had it at my door in 2 days. CTD's shipping is getting outrageous... And a "handling" fee now? I'll stick with Aim for whatever I can.

It's in stock now as well.

I've started using Aim Surplus. Just bought 600 of the yugo stuff. Had it at my door in 2 days. CTD's shipping is getting outrageous... And a "handling" fee now? I'll stick with Aim for whatever I can.

It's in stock now as well.

CTD ripped their ass with a lot of folks when they jacked their prices back in '08/'09 and raped you on shipping to boot. I get most of my ammo from AIM or Wideners if I can't find it locally.

Wally World always carries the TulAmmo for $4.79ish a box. They run out, but do restock fairly regularly. I found it in Illinois, Mississippi, Tennessee, Southern California, and Northern California.

And western PA. I live on that stuff. If my local one doesnt have it, the one 12mi away does.

Question. I see these are steel jacket. I need to make sure the bullets themselves aren't steel (my range wont allow steel bullets but steel jackets are fine) I Don't seem to see in the decription of ammo where it states the material the bullet is made out of.

Sorry if this is a noob question.. But I am a noob. Don't want to buy 1000 rounds of ammo I can't really use.

Thanks

Question. I see these are steel jacket. I need to make sure the bullets themselves aren't steel (my range wont allow steel bullets but steel jackets are fine) I Don't seem to see in the decription of ammo where it states the material the bullet is made out of.

Sorry if this is a noob question.. But I am a noob. Don't want to buy 1000 rounds of ammo I can't really use.

Thanks

It is not steel core. Steel cored 7.62x39 hasn't been able to be imported since the early 90s I believe.