Happy New Year from K-VAR Corp!

Happy New Year from K-VAR Corp!

New for 2012

zmp22-anim.gif

K-VAR is proud to announce that we now carry new line of European Small Bore Precision Rifles.

These bolt action rifles come in 3 calibers, .22LR, .22 Win Mag, and .17 HMR. They are made with European Craftsmanship and are based on the Mauser rifle system.

bolt.png

The barrel is cold forged chrome-vanadium steel that is heavier than what you would see in other small bore rifles in this price range. This allows for increased accuracy, decreased recoil, and better balance.

The stock is made of beautiful, genuine, walnut. The style and quality make this the kind of rifle you can be proud to hand down from generation to generation. The rifles come in 3 levels of wood quality*, Standard, Fine, and Premium.

Standard

standard-butt_i.png

Fine

fine-butt_i.png

Premium

premium-butt_i.png

These rifles feature a weaver style rail milled into the receiver for attaching your favorite optical device. If you are not using a scope, the flip-up iron sight option can be engaged, making it a perfect rifle for hunting or a day at the range. The rifles come with a 5-round detachable magazine and have 22-inch long barrels.

sight.gif

Start off your New Year with a "New Bang!"

Perhaps the most amazing feature of these rifles is the price. Rifles of this quality and features will be found for $500 to $800.

K-Var presents these limited quantity rifles for very special introductory prices.

MP22 Precision .22LR

Standard $299

Fine $324

Premium $349

MP22 Precision .22 Win Mag

Standard $309

Fine $334

Premium $359

MP22 Precision .17 HMR

Standard $319

Fine $344

Premium $369

Orders for these Precision rifles will be processed and start shipping once we open our offices on Monday, January 2nd, on first come first served basis.

Order yours now!

*Walnut stocks are a natural product. No two stocks will look the same.

Sounds like K-VAR marketing... If we say "European" and "Mauser" people will think "Germany."

If these are Serbian rifles made by Zastava, that's a damned good thing! Zastava makes great rifles - extoll their virtues with pride.

• Like 1

Sounds like K-VAR marketing... If we say "European" and "Mauser" people will think "Germany."

If these are Serbian rifles made by Zastava, that's a damned good thing! Zastava makes great rifles - extoll their virtues with pride.

i agree. i seen the same rifles on zastava's web site. they look great!

Hello everyone

Here at K-VAR we are proud to present to you our new line of original Mauser style bolt action rifles in small bores. Straight from Zastava Arms in Kragujevac, Serbia. Zastava was originally founded in 1853 and has been producing fine arms ever since. This is the same factory that made the Mauser rifles for Germany during WWI.

I just wanted to make sure that you would be one of the first people that I let know about these great new rifles. They have beautiful walnut wood stocks that are separated into three different grades. These will be Standard, Fine and Premium. The first arrivals to our warehouse consist of .22LR, .22 Win Mag and .17 HMR. We expect several more calibers to come in over the next few weeks.

If you have any questions about these either PM me here, send an email to elliot.milmeister@k-var.com or call me at 702-364-8880 x 1 and ask for Elliot.

zmp22-premium_i.jpg

Edited by Elliot@kvar