MD Drums shipping with all 3 covers now

We have requested that the MD drums we receive now come with all 3 covers for the same price as before. Now you do not have to choose which cover you want, you get them all.

http://store.carolinashooterssupply.com/servlet/-strse-1335/MD-Arms-Saiga-12/Detail?sfs=50c78ec8

We also have a new Flat Rate shipping of $8.95 for your entire order.

post-9063-0-05174600-1325346433_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

CSS gives a 5% discount so it would only be 5 dollars less at that vedor. No way the other place ships as fast so I am sticking with CSS

I've never gone through the other guy, I just found that the other day. I'm still loyal to CSS (you guys can even check your current orders, I just made two recently), but just figured that it deserved mentioning...

Most vendors I come across are great. Especially from our small community here.

I've dealt with both Greg of CSS as well as Mike Davidson of MD-Arms & I've seen first hand that these are the kind of businesses I strive to follow in the path of when it comes to overall fulfillment.

How you tell what type of business your dealing with is when stuff goes wrong. Really wrong, after the fact, for reasons outside of each's party's control. Will someone say "it's not my problem", or "I'll get right on that & take care of it"?

I won't even get into how far I've personally seen Greg go to to make stuff right, because I don't want to give scammers ideas, but I'll attest for sure. He takes many precautions to make sure everything goes smooth but really steps up in the rare case that is does not. Then goes far beyond that which most businesses you come across now days ever would to make stuff right regardless, even when the customer lets their emotions get the better of them.

That's not even getting into the often next-day arrival of parts to the eastern half of the country because he shipps the same day people order quite often.

You rarely come across that level of service & dedication any longer.

Add to that, half the Saiga community wouldn't have had the courage to convert, let alone relocate the FCG without Greg's videos. He's empowered hundreds if not thousands to be able to perform operations that most would never try on their own which strengthens even our whole country because there's so many more common men spread across ALL walks of life & areas who are able to fix the people's most common rifle & best shotgun.

He's been an integral player in the development of the platform over the years.

I'd say the guy maybe deserves the respect of people not coming in & trying to sway business elsewhere from him when he posts a thread advertising that people will be getting more for less than they were.

Guess I'm just old school like that.

I'll never be able to come close to Greg or Mike when it comes to speed of service, because all my work's 1-off custom fabrication & I'm kind of a perfectionist, likely bordering on obsessive compulsion,but I hope I can live up to the goals of emulating these small businessmen when it comes to being a top notch operation, offering great deals & making sure no matter what happens I make damn sure the customer walks away with a smile on his face & not a bitter taste in his mouth.

That's much easier said than done & gets expensive at times.

• Like 1

Five bucks more to give Greg the business (um...in the good way...)? No problem.

Internet's made way too many people see nothing but the cost out of their pocket. But there's a whole lot more to it than that. Opportunity Cost (for those business folks out there) means the actual cost of the product--as opposed to just the cash--and frequently the opportunity cost of saving a couple of bucks is way worse than the cash you're spending.

It's absolutely, unquestionably worth an extra couple of bucks to keep vendors I love in business--whether that means supporting CSS or buying something from a local mom & pop instead of Walmart when I can.

Don't get me wrong; that other chap may be great. Don't know him, not discounting him. But Greg's gone above and beyond for me several times in the past, and has been an active community supporter longer than I've had my Saiga--so no worries if I spend an extra ten or twenty bucks a year to keep him around.