Where the hell can I find a Saiga IZ 240 (5.45) for under $379?

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys long time since I have been on here but glad to see you guys all finally got yours. Mine is now partially converted since I

bought it 4 weeks ago for a BS price might I add but still I got it I love it and have only even looked at any of my AR's once since!

I have since acquired 2 east german bakelites, one Izhmash bakelite, 2 bulgarian circle 10 rpk mags, I am buying a molot bakelite

tonight or tomorrow(used). I have also purchased 2 complete brand new condition new never been used or refinished laminate

wood stock sets, and I am hopefully buying a used one tomorrow.

The thing is I buy these things and I refuse to destroy a beautiful piece of history such as anything russian so I will only actually use it if it's used. Items like that are getting more and more rare because people keep putting them on their rifles that soon there will be none left.

Guess the point is that I'm addicted and glad I bought it for that higher price at the time or I may not have these things todaybiggrin.png