Sign in to follow this  
jweezyadig

Where the hell can I find a Saiga IZ 240 (5.45) for under $379?

I called J&G today and they said the backorder list is longer than the amount of guns they will be getting in when shipment finally gets there. Same for 223's backorder list.

Ive had 2 on backorder with them since Thanksgiving. A 7.62 and a 5.45. Guess they should be showing up soon!!

Edited by wtjosaas

Wife just called J&G. The rifles came in yesterday and they are processing them. Backorders are prioritized.

Ordered one yesterday (Sat.)

Guess I'll find out Monday if they're still in stock like the website says.

Update 1/25:

Gun has been shipped and should be here Fri. 1/27.

Edited by hendrcs

Got mine today. Both have the match striker on the side. Haven't had time to check them over much more than that.

this is my first post here. i also bought one from jgsales on wednesday, it will be at the fll on tuesday. cant wait to tear it open and figure out where im going with it in the future. 318 shipped isnt bad at tall big_smile.gif

I ordered from Classic Arms on Tuesday and my FFL received it on Friday. $319 plus $19 shipping to MO.

I got to take it out Saturday and really like the way it shoots. It's my first 5.45.

Hey guys long time since I have been on here but glad to see you guys all finally got yours. Mine is now partially converted since I

bought it 4 weeks ago for a BS price might I add but still I got it I love it and have only even looked at any of my AR's once since!

I have since acquired 2 east german bakelites, one Izhmash bakelite, 2 bulgarian circle 10 rpk mags, I am buying a molot bakelite

tonight or tomorrow(used). I have also purchased 2 complete brand new condition new never been used or refinished laminate

wood stock sets, and I am hopefully buying a used one tomorrow.

The thing is I buy these things and I refuse to destroy a beautiful piece of history such as anything russian so I will only actually use it if it's used. Items like that are getting more and more rare because people keep putting them on their rifles that soon there will be none left.

Guess the point is that I'm addicted and glad I bought it for that higher price at the time or I may not have these things todaybiggrin.png