2010 Approved Suppressors by State

Interesting numbers. Texas has an unfair advantage, it's the biggest relativly unrestricted state.We need to know suppressors per capita. :D I have 2 waiting approval and I'll be buying a rifle suppressor this year, I'm doing what I can...

• 6 months later...

In Oklahoma, a Bill passed the house allowing suppressors to be used while hunting if hunting on your own property. I don't know if it has to go to the Senate or what now. The Governor has already said she will sign it. We are hoping it will open the doors to more lenient suppressor laws here.

• 3 weeks later...

Where IS Kali and NY on that list? LOL...

I pulled two into Pa in 2012 a SWR Octane HD 2nd gen and a original two stage MAC can, for a total of 3 cans. My next one will be a 308 can.

I swore when I bought my 1st can that that was it. Now it's like 8 stamps later and I'm still going.

In PA we can hunt with suppressors and it's legal.

Friend of mine has a letter from the game commission stating there are NO laws stating we can not hunt with one..

And that if used in a lawful manner they are legal ( no poaching) but then poaching is illegal anyways.

ya gotta love Texas......super_man.gif .......

I'm surprisied at Washingtons low #s. We are now legal to shoot the suppressors in this state instead of just keeping

them in the safe or taking them out to stare at them.

I'll keep trying to do my part, but I don't see catching The Lone Star State.

ya gotta love Texas......super_man.gif .......

I'm surprisied at Washingtons low #s. We are now legal to shoot the suppressors in this state instead of just keeping

them in the safe or taking them out to stare at them.

I'll keep trying to do my part, but I don't see catching The Lone Star State.

I'm contemplating starting the paperwork on one of the 12 gauge versions....