TWS Peep Sight Cost  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree that $40 is too much for the TWS peep sight?

• Yes
    • No

• 3 weeks later...

Just ordered both my TWS dogleg rail and the Kel-tec SU16B-365 sight as well. It will probably be a while til I can get any info out since shipping is up to 4 weeks apparently on the rail due to high demand, but I'll make sure to add in my 2 cents once I get everything all set. Heck, maybe by then I'll even have my Eotech 552 to throw into the mix biggrin.png Honestly, $25 shipped for a peep sight with adjustment vs. a $40 peep sight with no adjustment (not including shipping AFAIK since the rail didn't include shipping either), it's kind of a no brainer...

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Got the Kel-Tec leaf sight (AK-type) and it works pretty well. Slightly windage adjustable but you are really just eyeballing it because there is nothing to index off of. I go back and forth on whether I wish it was a peep or not. The front sight post looks super skinny now which puts a bit of a learning curve in shooting off the new sights. I mount mine about as far forward on the TWS top cover as I can. Seems solid and a good deal for the price.

• 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...