I have one option sitting on my desk (been there for two months). That does not involve cutting the tang.

Just waiting on shop time to work out exact final sizes (one corner has a small gap on the prototype) and get the laser cut parts ordered.

I have one option sitting on my desk (been there for two months). That does not involve cutting the tang.

Just waiting on shop time to work out exact final sizes (one corner has a small gap on the prototype) and get the laser cut parts ordered.

PM me when you ready .Looking at this one but I think this is the one that involve cutting

vepr.jpg

very interested also.

• 1 month later...

We have a line that should be available next week. It is an internal block that doesnt require cutting off the tang. It will also allow you to use an original AK buttstock (it will require modifying the part of the stock that goes into the receiver). We also have a bolt on forward handgard retainer and a set screw muzzle brake like Robinson Arms use to make. We are supposed to pick everything up from the guys who are plating them next week.

Scott

• Like 2

We have a line that should be available next week. It is an internal block that doesnt require cutting off the tang. It will also allow you to use an original AK buttstock (it will require modifying the part of the stock that goes into the receiver). We also have a bolt on forward handgard retainer and a set screw muzzle brake like Robinson Arms use to make. We are supposed to pick everything up from the guys who are plating them next week.

Scott

Sign me up .Please PM the price,greedy.gif