Sold old saiga ordered vepr - comparability?

Hey all

I've been a saiga 12 owner for about 5 years. I recently sold it as it wasn't last round stay open and nothing was fitting it (new stocks etc) due to the age.

There is only 1 guy here we can buy from that imports them (England) and he only has v limited supply.

He's just got me a vepr in as the saigas are a long wait . The vepr and all of his new saigas are magwell. Am I right in thinking all I have to do is file the rock and lock bit off of the saiga mags to work in the magwell? Ive got tons of them inc 2 20 round drums one max rounds one from brownells.

Also do saiga stocks fit vepr shotguns?

I have a brand new one I bought a while back that wasn't comparable with my ancient saiga only the new ones.

What's the general consensus on veprs? I don't know a lot about them I just ordered it unseen as I need one for my practical shotgun club.

Thanks in advance people

gary

• Like 1

Hey all

I've been a saiga 12 owner for about 5 years. I recently sold it as it wasn't last round stay open and nothing was fitting it (new stocks etc) due to the age.

There is only 1 guy here we can buy from that imports them (England) and he only has v limited supply.

He's just got me a vepr in as the saigas are a long wait . The vepr and all of his new saigas are magwell. Am I right in thinking all I have to do is file the rock and lock bit off of the saiga mags to work in the magwell? Ive got tons of them inc 2 20 round drums one max rounds one from brownells.

I have a brand new one I bought a while back that wasn't comparable with my ancient saiga only the new ones.

What's the general consensus on veprs? I don't know a lot about them I just ordered it unseen as I need one for my practical shotgun club.

Thanks in advance people

gary

I really hate you right now. LOL J/K Not really a mercedes, more like a Cadillac DTS with the heated leather seats!super_man.gif

Hey all

Thanks in advance people

gary

You can get VEPRs, I can get drums, mags, and anything else you want. Can we meet somewhere in the middle of the Atlantic? haha.gif

[Disclaimer: This is a joke. Our client has no intention of making a rondevous in said Atlantic Ocean for any dubious purposes, however tempting that may be. Signed, Dewey, Cheatham, and Howe - Attorney's at law]

• Like 1

you just sold your ford and ordered a mercedes, is that a good comparison for you?

Ha ha nice look forward to getting it

Should be about 10 days

Hey all

Thanks in advance people

gary

You can get VEPRs, I can get drums, mags, and anything else you want. Can we meet somewhere in the middle of the Atlantic? haha.gif

[Disclaimer: This is a joke. Our client has no intention of making a rondevous in said Atlantic Ocean for any dubious purposes, however tempting that may be. Signed, Dewey, Cheatham, and Howe - Attorney's at law]

Lol I'll sort a boat out!

What's so much better with the vepr then folks?

Hey all

Thanks in advance people

gary

I really hate you right now. LOL J/K Not really a mercedes, more like a Cadillac DTS with the heated leather seats!super_man.gif

Awesome avatar dude