Fore grip on AK? Anyone have one like..

I have a couple questions. Has anyone taken a pistol grip, turned it around and attached it to there hand guard(like AMD 65)? If so do you like it and will you post pictures of it?

Second is the other kind of fore grip I've seen and that is of the picture I've posted and would like to know what the name for it is as I can not find one anywhere because I don't know what to search for!

Thank you your help and I wouldn't mind hearing opinions about it or good/bad or which one is preferred or them compared to other HG's.

rom7402.jpg

Ya I know they come on romy's but I really like the angled grip. Much more natural than a vertical grip if you ask me. Kinda of think even a pistol grip should be angled like that sometimes. When you lift your fists up you could keep your wrists perfectly straight while holding the firearm with out straining them.

I'm thinking of just getting a pair of crappy romanian hand guards like such for while shooting or during exercises so I don't scratch or ware the nice expensive ones. I really like the AMD 65 and the reversed pistol grip look.

Thanks for the input so far guys.

Ya, contributor that's exactly what I'm talking about. Really spruces up the plain hand guard look of the Saiga-12. Would also really do the unconverted .308's hand guards a little more justice.

Edited by jweezyadig