Bully Gets Stabbed Dead, Victim Protected By 'Stand Your Ground La

Another picture of the bully. Not really in his sunday best anymore.

168161_185035568183702_185015268185732_538170_4988040_n.jpg

This situation is terrible, absolutely so. That said, the actions of the aggressor are what sealed his fate. He was more than old enough to know right from wrong.

I know it seems a little harsh, but what I see here is a kid in need of a serious ass kicking. If he would have gotten that he might be alive today.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So is it a "Bitch move" to use your legal concealed weapon (Pistol) against an attacker Who attacks YOU from behind while you are maybe walking home at night?? Fuck that shit! If someone attacks me

To me this is pretty clear cut, it doesn't matter if you're a juvenile, you have the same Rights under Law/Constitution. He was singled out, verbally assaulted with the threat of the fight, he tried

Apparently the judge thought it was justified, and I'd imagine that she wasn't there either. But way to blame the victim for his response to threats and violence from a kid two years older than him!

Where the hell were the parents and teachers who's job it is to defuse this crap before people start packing weapons to school to protect themselves from bullies?

haha.gif i wouldn't trust a modern school teacher to wipe my ass let alone diffuse situations like this

Considering that any power a school teacher or administrator has to discipline students has been stripped by overly-litigious parents who are unable to comprehend that their darling little son or daughter could ever do anything wrong, it's not a surprise that teachers have problems diffusing this sort of situation. The problem and the responsibility doesn't lie with the teachers in this case, it lies with the bully and with the bully's parents.

And as an aside, if your kid is having a problem with a bully that's unable to be resolved, perhaps it's time to have a man-to-man talk with the bully's father...but don't be surprised if the parent is just as much of a bully.

Edited by Donkeyshins

protecting yourself is all good but why did he have to stab the other kid so many times. it probably would have been over after the first one

Naw... I've seen a friend get stabbed during a fight and he never even hesitated, he thought he'd been punched.

I've heard much the same about many stabbings, especially if the adrenaline is really flowing and none of the wounds are debilitating/vital.

I'd imagine the real victim in this was poking that knife in his attacker just as fast as he could, and his attacker was trying to actively fight or defend.

Like they say, "Don't stop till the threat is no longer a threatening!"

• Like 3

WIthout being ther it is inposble to judge if the defence was justified or overboard. Stabing 12 times seems excesive but we dont know how the fight went down. Take a knife and stab a feed sack 12 times and see what it was like. Adreanaline and peer presure fuled this altercation. I am not defending the bully or the defendant. just trying to see the situation from both sides.

Where the hell were the parents and teachers who's job it is to defuse this crap before people start packing weapons to school to protect themselves from bullies?

haha.gif i wouldn't trust a modern school teacher to wipe my ass let alone diffuse situations like this

And as an aside, if your kid is having a problem with a bully that's unable to be resolved, perhaps it's time to have a man-to-man talk with the bully's father...but don't be surprised if the parent is just as much of a bully.

Thats exactly what I wanted to do. The wife wanted to try and handle it threw the school. I would have lost my job if I got involved. And you are kind of right. In this case the child was a reflection of the mother. I did speak to the father and I think he got bullied by his wife and daughter also.

As for the amount of times he was stabbed. I would bet the victim thought he only stabbed him a few times. Talk to a person that has been in a shoot out. Most will tell you I thought I only shot a few times but my gun ended up being empty.

WIthout being ther it is inposble to judge if the defence was justified or overboard.

Apparently the judge thought it was justified, and I'd imagine that she wasn't there either. But way to blame the victim for his response to threats and violence from a kid two years older than him! 032.gif

I guess he could have only stabbed the kid once, but he didn't; probably because he was 14 years old, scared, and tired of getting his ass stomped by a f**king bully. But I guess he could be a cold-blooded killer too. /sarcasm

Edited by Kevin in Texas
  • Like 6

If someone breaks into my house tonight and I dust his ass, are you going to say the same thing about him? Same law applies.

ETA: To mean you saying "still sucks that a kid is dead"?

If you shoot a dumb 16 y/o who probably hasn't had enough life experience to realize exactly what kind of situation he's putting himself into, then yes, still sucks.

Career criminals who have been given a chance or two, I care a bit less about.

I wouldn't argue against your right to shoot them though, and a good fresh home defense story is going to make a kid think twice about ever committing their first couple of break ins.

• Like 1

protecting yourself is all good but why did he have to stab the other kid so many times. it probably would have been over after the first one

Naw... I've seen a friend get stabbed during a fight and he never even hesitated, he thought he'd been punched.

I've heard much the same about many stabbings, especially if the adrenaline is really flowing and none of the wounds are debilitating/vital.

I'd imagine the real victim in this was poking that knife in his attacker just as fast as he could, and his attacker was trying to actively fight or defend.

Like they say, "Don't stop till the threat is no longer a threatening!"

Anyone who thinks that the kid should have stopped after 1 stab has never been in a fight for their life. We have a kid trying to run who is set upon by a pack of 2 legged attack dogs. He is pumping adrenalin and in total animal survival mode. This was a KID, not a trained martial arts instructor.

Those who critisize the kid for defending himself with should go to WashD.C. Wear a fancy watch and gold jewelry, and walk through the Arthur Cappa housing . Then you will have enough life experience to make an informed opinion.

• Like 5

like I said it is inposible to judge without being ther. I was just trying to see both sides of the confrontation. I have been in fights and been bullied before. also seen lots of situations. In hi school a kid on my werstling team got into a fight at a party and about 6 guys ganged up on him. then the folowing week ther was a planed fight after school the other kids older brother showed up and wanted to kick the wrestlers ass the whole situation got crazy and the wrestler pulled a knife and cut the brothers face from ear to mouth. his teeth were hanging out. the wrestler went to prison for 5 years when he was defending him self aganst a much older guy. I dont know what I would do. obvously the kid was provoked to the point of deadly forse and in this case I think it was justified. but every case is diffrent.

Well, let's use the old military watchstander rules. "Deadly force is the force a person knows or should know that has a substantial risk of causing death or serious bodily harm. It's use is justified only under extreme necessity, when all other lesser means have failed or cannot be reasonably employed. Situations which warrant the use of deadly force include 1) Self-defense and the defense of others; [others redacted]"

So, the kid that did the stabbing has been cutting class trying to avoid the now-dead, and has been changing his routes and routines trying to make himself a hard target. [use of lesser mean, failure of lesser mean because the dude is still chasing him] He gets on the bus to go home, and gets off two stops early trying to avoid the punk [another use of lesser mean]. Punk gets off the bus behind him [failure of lesser mean] and strikes the kid in the back of the head [according to combat medics, potentially fatal injury]. Kid is outnumbered, and tries to break away again. [second attempt at a lesser mean THIS ENCOUNTER], Punk tells friend to 'get him'. [second trigger of self-defense clause THIS ENCOUNTER]. Kid draws pocketknife and starts stabbing bully until bully stops attacking.

So, by military standards (where you go to court-martial if you shoot someone on duty), this kid had attempted lesser means *repeatedly*. I say again, lesser means had FAILED to dissuade the attacker. Kids life was in danger, according to trauma-treatment professionals.

Once the kid decides the attacker is trying to kill him, he acts to stop the attacker.

• Like 2

...the folowing week ther was a planed fight after school the other kids older brother showed up and wanted to kick the wrestlers ass the whole situation got crazy and the wrestler pulled a knife and cut the brothers face from ear to mouth. his teeth were hanging out. the wrestler went to prison for 5 years when he was defending him self aganst a much older guy. I dont know what I would do. obvously the kid was provoked to the point of deadly forse and in this case I think it was justified. but every case is diffrent.

The big relevant point on this one is that the wrestler showed up to the fight, in the other scenario the kid tried to avoid it. They used the same amount of force, but one of them actually planned on getting into a fight, which I'm sure was a huge hit against his ability to claim self defense...At least according to the CCW course I took last year, that is a huge difference. Unfortunately most kids aren't going to know the little things like that unless someone goes out of hte way to sit them down and teach it to them.

im sorry but all i see here is a little bitch kid that pulled a knife in a fist fight. the bully deserved to have his ass severely beaten but to bring a knife to a one on one fight is a joke. and im surprised at the replys by this forum. i was always the small kid getting messed with i never bitched up and used a knife on somebody. i took my beatings in fights and became tougher and pretty soon the fights went in my favor. this kid was a punk with a knife. had the guy threatened him with a knife or a gun i would have said stab away but this is just sad.

im sorry but all i see here is a little bitch kid that pulled a knife in a fist fight. the bully deserved to have his ass severely beaten but to bring a knife to a one on one fight is a joke. and im surprised at the replys by this forum. i was always the small kid getting messed with i never bitched up and used a knife on somebody. i took my beatings in fights and became tougher and pretty soon the fights went in my favor. this kid was a punk with a knife. had the guy threatened him with a knife or a gun i would have said stab away but this is just sad.

"i took my beatings"....... Wow, it sounds like you think kids have some kind of an obligation to get their ass beat. You said "the bully deserved to have his ass severely beaten". Well, just who do you think was going to do that? Superman? Nobody was stepping up to help this kid or he wouldn't have had to go to extreme measures. Nobody is required to "take their beatings" or only match fists with fists if thats not enough to keep from getting beaten. The punk-ass bully got what was coming to him.

• Like 4

"i took my beatings"....... Wow, it sounds like you think kids have some kind of an obligation to get their ass beat. You said "the bully deserved to have his ass severely beaten". Well, just who do you think was going to do that? Superman? Nobody was stepping up to help this kid or he wouldn't have had to go to extreme measures. Nobody is required to "take their beatings" or only match fists with fists if thats not enough to keep from getting beaten. The punk-ass bully got what was coming to him.

he wasnt required i to match fists with fists but to pull a knife in a fist fight is a bitch move. and if thats your mentality you will always be a punk. it just says a lot about a person when they would rather stab somebody than take a few punches and throw a few back.

he wasnt required i to match fists with fists but to pull a knife in a fist fight is a bitch move. and if thats your mentality you will always be a punk. it just says a lot about a person when they would rather stab somebody than take a few punches and throw a few back.

So is it a "Bitch move" to use your legal concealed weapon (Pistol) against an attacker Who attacks YOU from behind while you are maybe walking home at night??

Fuck that shit! If someone attacks me, well, they should have known better than to open that can!! You start it, I will finish it! I will take no beating from Anyone if I can aviod it, even if I need to use Superior firepower. Don't Start Shit, There won't Be Shit!!

Call me a Bitch from the grave..........Bitches!

• Like 7

Lemme get this straight: This dude *and his friends* have been after you 'cuz you talk funny for MONTHS, and then when they jump you from behind you are just going to fight fair? These wastes of oxygen managed to convince a judge that a reasonable person would have been *AFRAID FOR THEIR LIFE*, and you want to fight fair?

*sigh*

Where would you like me to send the flowers for your funeral?

• Like 3

I believe there is no such thing as a "Fair Fight". The closest thing to a Fair Fight takes place in a ring, with a ref and rules. Even then, I don't think it was ever fair to send Most of those poor bastards into the ring with Iron Mike!!!

• Like 1

I believe there is no such thing as a "Fair Fight". The closest thing to a Fair Fight takes place in a ring, with a ref and rules. Even then, I don't think it was ever fair to send Most of those poor bastards into the ring with Iron Mike!!!

A fair fight doesnt mean you are going to win. More that you are willing to take that chance. Everyone that got in the ring with Mike had the choice to not to. They all thought they could beat him or they would not have tried, and some did beat Mike. A fair fight also means following the rules. If its a fist fight and I bring a ball bat thats not fair any more.

The only time a person is required to fight fair is when they have agreed to BE in a fight. A "fight" is when two people mutually agree to square off, and may the best man win. An "attack" is an entirely different scenario. There is an attacker and there is a defender. All options are on the table for the defender to use to the extent he feels necessary to stop the attack. Don't like it? Don't attack people. The court has so ruled. End of story.

• Like 4

I suppose what my feelings are, is that you never know how far someone will go, or how threatened they may feel by you. So, given that many folks have been killed in fights without weapons, and the prevalance of guys who train in MMA these days, it IS reasonable for someone to fear for their safety or even life, even if the aggressor has shown no weapon.

The risk an agressor faces, by STARTING a fight can and DO include getting HIMSELF killed. People don't "Pick On" people equal to or bigger and badder than themselves, they judge someone to be weaker, and choose to try to dominate them through violence, and thusly, occasionally pay the ultimate price for thinking like a Caveman.

By being smaller, or weaker does not make a person Obligated to take a beat down, and they have every right to want to win, and do whatever is needed to "WIN" being attacked.

• Like 4

For the ones old enough to know what it was, in grammar school, YEARS ago, I was on the flag patrol, always got made fun of, and picked on because I was short, didn't weigh much and my old man would kick my ass for fighting, even if I didn't start it, but one day after school, I was holding the flag to stop taffic and let kids cross the street, the school bully decided he wanted to do it again, after I picked my ass up out of the road, I took that 2" square 6ft long aluminum pole and wore his fricking head out. The next thing I remember is being in the principals office getting my ass reamed out and suspended for 3 days. The next day my dad has to bring me to school to answer for what I did, and in walks this kid and his dad in the office, now understand I was only about 5' at the time, my father was about 5' 6" and the kid I whooped was almost 6', his dad stood over 6' 6", my dad took one look at them, looked at me and told his dad, if your boy touches my son again, I'll do worse to you, grabbed me up and told the principal we're outta here, my boy will be back in school in the morning. After that, me and him where best of friends, and he did tell me that his dad tore his ass up, not for picking on me, but for letting that little whimp whip his ass, but he also said that his dad told him that if my dad was as mean as me, they'd be in for a fight. My dad later that night came into my room and asked me "Son, just what the HELL was you thinking when you hit that boy, he's almost twice your size", my reply, "I got tired of being picked on and being made fun of for running from fights that I didn't start". After that, dad told me to stand my ground, and win, but if I picked the fight, he'd whip my ass worse.

I didn't have to fight much after that, I had a "big buddy" that was my freind.

Edited by termite
  • Like 4

For the ones old enough to know what it was, in grammar school, YEARS ago, I was on the flag patrol, always got made fun of, and picked on because I was short, didn't weigh much and my old man would kick my ass for fighting, even if I didn't start it, but one day after school, I was holding the flag to stop taffic and let kids cross the street, the school bully decided he wanted to do it again, after I picked my ass up out of the road, I took that 2" square 6ft long aluminum pole and wore his fricking head out. The next thing I remember is being in the principals office getting my ass reamed out and suspended for 3 days. The next day my dad has to bring me to school to answer for what I did, and in walks this kid and his dad in the office, now understand I was only about 5' at the time, my father was about 5' 6" and the kid I whooped was almost 6', his dad stood over 6' 6", my dad took one look at them, looked at me and told his dad, if your boy touches my son again, I'll do worse to you, grabbed me up and told the principal we're outta here, my boy will be back in school in the morning. After that, me and him where best of friends, and he did tell me that his dad tore his ass up, not for picking on me, but for letting that little whimp whip his ass, but he also said that his dad told him that if my dad was as mean as me, they'd be in for a fight. My dad later that night came into my room and asked me "Son, just what the HELL was you thinking when you hit that boy, he's almost twice your size", my reply, "I got tired of being picked on and being made fun of for running from fights that I didn't start". After that, dad told me to stand my ground, and win, but if I picked the fight, he'd whip my ass worse.

this ^ is exactly what im talking about. step up to the people and they will respect you for it. most of the people i got into fights with became friends after the fight. i guess to me it seems like schoolyard fights are a little different than being attacked on the street. the article said the kid was followed off the bus by the attacker and his friends, it said nothing about the friends getting involved in the fight. that makes me think 1 on 1 fight. now had the guys buddys joined in and it went from 1 on 1 to 2 on 1 then stab away. just my 2 c

this ^ is exactly what im talking about. step up to the people and they will respect you for it. most of the people i got into fights with became friends after the fight. i guess to me it seems like schoolyard fights are a little different than being attacked on the street. the article said the kid was followed off the bus by the attacker and his friends, it said nothing about the friends getting involved in the fight. that makes me think 1 on 1 fight. now had the guys buddys joined in and it went from 1 on 1 to 2 on 1 then stab away. just my 2 c

You keep saying this is a "fight". It's not. It's an unprovoked attack. Big difference, and I don't care if you are five years old or fifty.

Gee,being from the only Jewish family in my area I got bullied by older kids a lot when I was a kid so I learned to fight really well and spent one summer taking them down one by one until I was considered one of the toughest kids in school. I never thought about stabbing any of them even when a couple of them had me on the ground stomping me stupid. I never ratted them out to the school or the cops, I never had a doubt in my mind that if I kept training and going to the gym that I wasn't going to get some paypack. I think I am a stronger person mentally because I endured it and then overcame it.

I don't begrudge this kid the right to not be harassed but killing somebody over a kid's bus fight seems pretty far out.