Bully Gets Stabbed Dead, Victim Protected By 'Stand Your Ground La

well talk about a bitch move, hitting someone from behind is a bitchy as it gets. and whos to say this prick would have stopped after the boy had in fact been whooped? too many times nowa days people usually dont stop beating someone when they are are down. instead they get kicked in the head, ribs and back. thats usually enough to cause bodily harm. how severe, depends on the attacker.

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So is it a "Bitch move" to use your legal concealed weapon (Pistol) against an attacker Who attacks YOU from behind while you are maybe walking home at night?? Fuck that shit! If someone attacks me

To me this is pretty clear cut, it doesn't matter if you're a juvenile, you have the same Rights under Law/Constitution. He was singled out, verbally assaulted with the threat of the fight, he tried

Apparently the judge thought it was justified, and I'd imagine that she wasn't there either. But way to blame the victim for his response to threats and violence from a kid two years older than him!

im sorry but all i see here is a little bitch kid that pulled a knife in a fist fight. the bully deserved to have his ass severely beaten but to bring a knife to a one on one fight is a joke. and im surprised at the replys by this forum. i was always the small kid getting messed with i never bitched up and used a knife on somebody. i took my beatings in fights and became tougher and pretty soon the fights went in my favor. this kid was a punk with a knife. had the guy threatened him with a knife or a gun i would have said stab away but this is just sad.

he wasnt required i to match fists with fists but to pull a knife in a fist fight is a bitch move. and if thats your mentality you will always be a punk. it just says a lot about a person when they would rather stab somebody than take a few punches and throw a few back.

FUCK THAT...Ive been in plenty of fights/attacks whatever u wanna call them and have gotten beaten bloody/stabbed and have beaten plenty of fools unconscious and worse and i dont blame the asshole for stabbing me cuz i would have seriosly fucked him up and if i was him i would have stabbed me too LOL, there are NO rules in fighting its either you or them fuck rules, i grew up in east LA were fights are a every day acurance and im not gunna risk permanent damage or death trying to follow some fools rules that thinks he lives in a fairy tale world were fights are fair, shit happens and you cant give someone the opertunity to make the split second decision to do something stupid and take your life in a irrational heated moment...MOTOPILOT were i come from getting your ass beat or dieng cuz u didnt react is a "bitch move" and your a punk if you get punked every day and dont do anything about it, i understand and respect your knuckle up mentallity but its not always that simple and not everyone are born fighters, and that doesnt mean they deserve be continuesly beaten and harrased, sounds to me like the kid was pushed to his limits fed up and seriously afraid for his well being...

Its unfortunate the bully died but u cant judge the kid for defending himself unless u were there!

Edited by THE VILLAIN
  • Like 3