Ruseller on Gunbroker?

Just wanted to let everyone know that I received all of the stuff that I ordered form Ruseller today.

Which included a folding stock and hardware. It took awhile, but everything is here via Germany. I receive a lot of things from Russia and it's kind of a hit and miss deal as far as time is concerned. Actually most of my past hang-up's have been with US customs and mail as opposed to the Russian post.

Just my experience.

I'll be ordering more from him soon.

Jman

Wow! When did you order? before, or after August 18th, 2005?

Andrei is still giving me different stories on what country, and when it was shipped. I cannot believe him with all this. So...If I were to count the times he said that he sent a different set of hardware...I'd have had 1 from Russia 4 months ago. And 1 from Germany before Christmas. Now again 1 from Russia just after Christmas in Jan. Bullshit. You are telling me that not one got here? Bullshit

I sent him money. I wish he cared more for his customers. He hasn't even refunded me yet. And he promised he would over 3 days ago now....

With so many people on his cock lately. He probably can write off people like myself, and DaGroaner that rely on people that do what they promise they will do.....

Hell. What forum is gonna stop his flaky business ethic? Not when he dangles Crack-Filled Carrots in front of them....LOL :blink:

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just tyo let everyone know, Andy's contact here in the states USA Holsters is now being prosecuted by Customs for filling out fraudulent paperwork. A bunch of stuff from Andy was marked "airsoft parts" and it was quite obvious when they opened it that it was not. So now, he is being prosecuted and a large shipment is now held up in a bonded warehouse in FL. And when they are done prosecuting him, the items will be destroyed or locked in some big evidence warehouse.

Finally, all of Andy's packages are now being heavily screened and siezed if there are any descrepencies in what he lists the items as and what is actually in the boxes.

Just tyo let everyone know, Andy's contact here in the states USA Holsters is now being prosecuted by Customs for filling out fraudulent paperwork. A bunch of stuff from Andy was marked "airsoft parts" and it was quite obvious when they opened it that it was not. So now, he is being prosecuted and a large shipment is now held up in a bonded warehouse in FL. And when they are done prosecuting him, the items will be destroyed or locked in some big evidence warehouse.

Finally, all of Andy's packages are now being heavily screened and siezed if there are any descrepencies in what he lists the items as and what is actually in the boxes.

Any chance of a customs "seizure sale" when they get done with the case? US Treasury needs cash...

Tim, I have an extra set of sidefolder hardware I could let go if that's all you need for your build. Gimme a call.

Steve

Well isn't THAT interesting news. :unsure: I just received a bunch of plastic parts from him (from Germany) but now I may wonder if I'll ever see the remaining folding stock hardware myself. Great....... :cryss:

Crack filled carrots............exactly............... :lolol:

Well isn't THAT interesting news. :unsure: I just received a bunch of plastic parts from him (from Germany) but now I may wonder if I'll ever see the remaining folding stock hardware myself. Great....... :cryss:

Crack filled carrots............exactly............... :lolol:

Guys! I really don't know where PvtPyle got this info... This is some kind of provocation against me. May be PvtPyle see me as a competitor? I'm not dealing with USA Holsters for about a year and I'm not sending there any parcels for this period of time. I sent there only one parcel and it was confiscated a YEAR ago (on Jan. 2005). No more parcels there were sent... The 99% orders from that conficated parcel already delivered to my customers. Now, I'm shipping through Germany. Please, do not panic! Every order will be deliveredand I'm working hard every day for this.

Like I said.......I just received a package from Andrei, via Germany, two days ago. So far so good...............

Other than the stories that keep scaring the heck out of me my experience has been positive (albeit loooong).

Like I said.......I just received a package from Andrei, via Germany, two days ago. So far so good...............

Other than the stories that keep scaring the heck out of me my experience has been positive (albeit loooong).

And like I said earlier also.

I received my stuff via Germany just the other day. Folder included.

Guys! I really don't know where PvtPyle got this info... This is some kind of provocation against me. May be PvtPyle see me as a competitor? I'm not dealing with USA Holsters for about a year and I'm not sending there any parcels for this period of time. I sent there only one parcel and it was confiscated a YEAR ago (on Jan. 2005). No more parcels there were sent... The 99% orders from that conficated parcel already delivered to my customers. Now, I'm shipping through Germany. Please, do not panic! Every order will be deliveredand I'm working hard every day for this.

Competitor for what? How do you compete against me, on what products? I got this information from a gent who has merchandise in that package, and verified it with a friend in US Customs. He gave me a case number for it, but thats all he could give me. But he did tell me that your packages were flagged. I dont know if he means the old ones that came in or the new ones from Germany. But either way, they are onto the whole mis labeling of packages thing.

As for the loop hole that everyone is bringing this stuff in under, show me where it is. I have had two friends in Customs look for it, and they have never been able to find it. The ATF knows of no loop hole for importing weapons parts of any value or quantity without a form 6. So if someone could show it to me, I would love to keep a copy for my records. But I got warned of this posible problem a few years ago when I was working with a few guys in Russia. That is why I have not brought in anything in any form without a form 6 in years. Maybe I feel like I have too much to loose, but right now the Customs agents that are working the USA Holsters case are now contacting the recipants of those packages. Who knows how it is going to go. But because you labeled a package wrong, and filled out the paperwork wrong, he may be going to jail.

Any chance of a customs "seizure sale" when they get done with the case? US Treasury needs cash...

Tim, I have an extra set of sidefolder hardware I could let go if that's all you need for your build. Gimme a call.

Steve

YES! I beg of you, please!

All I'm waiting on for a Chris Butler/AK-USA full AK-104 build, is that hardware, that Andrei couldn't seem to deliver.

Edited by dodgeturbointerceptor
As for the loop hole that everyone is bringing this stuff in under, show me where it is. I have had two friends in Customs look for it, and they have never been able to find it. The ATF knows of no loop hole for importing weapons parts of any value or quantity without a form 6. So if someone could show it to me, I would love to keep a copy for my records. But I got warned of this posible problem a few years ago when I was working with a few guys in Russia. That is why I have not brought in anything in any form without a form 6 in years. Maybe I feel like I have too much to loose, but right now the Customs agents that are working the USA Holsters case are now contacting the recipants of those packages. Who knows how it is going to go. But because you labeled a package wrong, and filled out the paperwork wrong, he may be going to jail.

Regarding $100 value: I have it in pdf format. Send me your email address and I'll forward it to you.

Really? When am I getting my mag bodies? They were supposed to have shipped from Germany months ago. The bottom-line seems to be that if someone is fortunate enough to get their stuff it's no problem and if they don't well that's no problem either...for Andrei...because he already has the fucking money.

Do not send this man your money unless you're just as willing to blow that money on lottery tickets because that's what Andrei's running...a fucking lottery.

Edited by DaGroaner
I ordered some mags from him in October 2005 and just got them this week...His disclosure on shipping is a bit off I would say. He did however respond to every email I sent but could give me no status other than they shipped. I was impressed with what I got, but 5 months is a bit long of a wait.

We have a winner! Lucky you. I hope you bought a lottery ticket the day they arrived because Lady Luck was smiling down on you. I paid in August...still waiting.

• 3 months later...