Saiga IZ 340 AK74 Rifle NEW Model

Thought so....some people are calling this 24 x 1 LH...... in another thread someone asked Atlantic Firearms what thread/pitch on the the IZ-340 he just purchased from them, that hides under the "thread protector" ...and this guy said 24 mm LH...... ??????

See here---> http://forum.saiga-1...ak-thread-size/

Edited by IPSC45
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We just got in a shipment of the NEW Saiga IZ 340 5.45 X 39 rifles , these have the Russian Factory installed front han guards and AK74 front sight block . These also have threads on the front block c

Got my conversion finished on this model. Thanks to Atlantic and CSS for everything!!  

The following parts are what would be required to replicate the $469 IZ 340 (according to what I can make out by their web pic)   Front Sight Block W/Bayonet Lug $55.00 Gas Tube $18.00 Hand Guard

We should be able to specifically identify numerical specs..... I think 24 x 1.5, RH......

("handedness"...????)...

LATER EDIT---> oh !...I see ! ....RH vs LH.... OK !!!

Edited by IPSC45

RH/LH means right hand/left hand. Handedness seemed like a good generic reference lol. Anyway, afaik there's only one 24mm threading pattern, it's definitely 24x1.5, I don't remember whether it's right hand or left hand. Go google whatever an AK74 uses and that's what it is. My IZ340 currently wears a Manticore Nightshroud, and for competitions it gets a Bulgarian milsurp brake. It fits normal AK74 attachments, the FSB is the same as the rooskies put on current series military rifles except no bayonet lugs.