I have 4 ALL SPF clear AGP 10 round mags for sale that have never been used or even inserted into a gun. Brand new except that I bought them years ago when AGP did a short run of them. Can't really find them now, especially in new condition. These can also be used to make smoke colored magazines, I've done one using spray on tail light tint. Anyway, here are the pics:

IMG_1456.jpg

IMG_1466.jpg

IMG_1463.jpg

$65 shipped each,3 or more = 55 each. ALL SPF

Will also trade, let me know what you got.

Now cross posted.

Edited by bigj480
  • Like 1

Damn if I didn't already blow my wad on one of these from another seller as well as an Izzy 8, I'd be all over it. Some dildo on gunbroker has been trying for months to sell three of these for 150 bucks a piece. I'm sure someone will take you up on one or more of these soon.

Bump for lower price.

Here is what you can do with spay on tailight tint:

IMG_1458.jpg

IMG_1459.jpg

Did AGP ever make a factory short run of these smoked colored mags? I Bought 2 of them years ago and they dont look to be altered they look to be factory!! Great price by the way PM sent

Did AGP ever make a factory short run of these smoked colored mags? I Bought 2 of them years ago and they dont look to be altered they look to be factory!! Great price by the way PM sent

Not to my knowlage, maybe the ones you bought had also be sprayed. :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.