Dragunov style buttstock for saiga rifle

russian, and it counts as imported /sporting. If you use high caps you still have to play 922R

I'm in cali so no hi-cap 'machine gun clips' haha

How is the trigger pull using this stock on an unconverted rifle? A lot of people complain about the angle of pull with the Tapco pistol grip on a unconverted rifle...

Mine is not the tapco stock. It's a dragunov type stock from carolina shooter supply. Trigger pull is fine, this stock was made for the unconverted rifle. The grip was a bit slick so I wrapped it with camo wrap.

How is the trigger pull using this stock on an unconverted rifle? A lot of people complain about the angle of pull with the Tapco pistol grip on a unconverted rifle...

I have one of those for sale. The angle is fine. The length of pull is a little longer than usual, but I didn't mind. It seemed more favorable to target shooting than moving your finger very fast.

HB Rebel-- I was talking about the rest of the country. Cali is a whole other mess, and I would go straight to calguns to find that stuff out.