I've decided to sell my Saiga 12 shotgun in order to have cash for other things in my life.

This sale is for my Saiga 12 shotgun as shown in the pictures. Everything in the pictures come with the gun (Case, (2) 10-round mags, MD20 drum).

This gun is perfect. I purchased this about a year ago brand new from PFI who did all of the conversion work and opening gas ports for cycling the cheap stuff. This will fire Federal bulk birdshot all day long. I still have reciepts from PFI showing the work he did for me which totaled about $1000.

Other modifications I have done to this are:

Magpul CTR adustable stock

Chaos Titan Quad Rail

Molot GK-01 compensator (Had to order this from Russia. Very expensive, but what a difference!)

RAM extended magazine release

Chaos HK sights

Tromix Extended (large) Charging Handle

AFG angled foregrip

CSS puck

Gunfixers (5 settings) adjustable plug

Hogue pistol grip

This gun has been my favorite gun since I got it, and is a real head turner. When I take it to the range it's a guarantee that I have 2-3 people come up to me asking what this gun is, asking to hold it or take pictures of it. I'm disapointed that I have to sell it, but I need the cash for other things. No issues w/ this gun. It'll shoot slugs, buck, or birdshot all reliably.

If you're local (chicagoland area) and have cash, I'll be happy to go to the range with you to show you it'll fire anything we feed it. It's impossible to fire this without smiling.

I have between 180-250 rounds through it, almost all of it birdshot.

I'm asking $1600 for this setup. If local, I'll also throw in the rest of my 12ga ammo (about 150 birdshot, some slugs, and (~50) 00Buck.

I've saved just about every reciept and manual for all of the extra parts, along with the original parts (except stock) that you can have with the gun if you prefer.

Feel free to PM, email, or text with questions or comments..

ryanrubel00@gmail.com

IMAG1077.jpg

IMAG1007.jpg

IMAG1012.jpg

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.