Sign in to follow this  
jrance@iacwds.com

Sold Out

8 months ago mike said he would be no longer sell from his site that all sales would go through disturbitors like CSS or Cope's so he could spend more time developing products and on R&D.

8 months ago mike said he would be no longer sell from his site that all sales would go through disturbitors like CSS or Cope's so he could spend more time developing products and on R&D.

This.

Though I did notice tonight, that MD Arms products are listed as 'Factory Discontinued' at Brownells.

No telling how they've been listed as such, I don't frequent their website. And I can think of numerous reasons why they'd be listed as such.

Simple as no longer contracted to sell through Brownells.

Yea, I forgot about that. Thanks for the reminder guys.

We received a shipment from Mike last week. When MD Arms comes out with their next big project, everyone will be glad that he didn't spend his time processing orders.

• Like 4

I have been trying to contact MD Arms for over a week by phone and email to return a defective 20 rd Saiga drum and can't get any response, and their voice mail is full---are they still in business?

I have been trying to contact MD Arms for over a week by phone and email to return a defective 20 rd Saiga drum and can't get any response, and their voice mail is full---are they still in business?

Good luck with that. I could never get a response on the defective v-plug I was sent. I went with a competitor and will stay there.