$12 in my left pocket and Blistex in my right pocket (got chapped lips). When I do carry a knife, it's a 5 inch folding Buck knife. I rarly carry that though because I always have my Glock 30 in my Crossbreed IWB holster on my hip.

Anything you can do with a knife, you can do even better with a .45 caliber Glock!

Yes but it's way to hard to pick your teeth after a good meal with a 45 bullet...although after about 30 or so tries you won't have much of a mouth or teeth to worry about...haha.gif

• Like 1

A Myerchin Rigger's knife became pretty much my constant companion on the boat, so I carry it all the time. Once you get used to always having a knife with you, you always want to have a knife with you. And with both the blade and the marlinspike open, it is a nasty-looking thing that fits nicely in the hand. I have a fancy braided and knotted lanyard and pouch for it that look ever so nautical but are in fact quite practical, or at least the lanyard is. Anything you use on a boat is more likely than not to wind up in the drink unless you have it tied to something, so you get really creative with tying tools to things.

• Like 2

I carry a leatherman mut. I get a kick out of rockin up to a BP job or one of the railroad companys and listen to their safety classes where they say no knives on site, but you can carry a leatherman. Then I pull out my leatherman, blade first.

Edited by tatonic

Juggernaut, is he local? I really dig the bottom one.

I carry a Victronix tool plus on the belt (super multi-tool given to me by my Grandfather) and a Cold Steel double agent II around the neck. I also lose folders at an exceedingly fast rate although I'd like to check out the cold steel knife with the 5" blade.

$12 in my left pocket and Blistex in my right pocket (got chapped lips). When I do carry a knife, it's a 5 inch folding Buck knife. I rarly carry that though because I always have my Glock 30 in my Crossbreed IWB holster on my hip.

Anything you can do with a knife, you can do even better with a .45 caliber Glock!

Yes but it's way to hard to pick your teeth after a good meal with a 45 bullet...although after about 30 or so tries you won't have much of a mouth or teeth to worry about...haha.gif

If you make it to 30 I owe you a drink :D