Photo
- - - - -

The 12 gauge Suppressor

mitigator boom stick cadiz gun works american specialty ammo silencer saiga full auto

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 ASA

ASA

• Contributor
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 07:56 PM

The 12 Gauge "Boom Stick"

In partnership with Tom Cole of CGW we bring you THE 12 GAUGE MITIGATOR also know as the "BOOM STICK". Tom has spent the last year designing and perfecting this suppressor. Our new patented V-Baffle and light weight aluminum material has reduced the weight by 50% over the original design. The Boom Stick weighs in at 1 pound 6 ounces, Is 10.5 inches in over all length, and has a diameter of 2". This can is full auto rated!!!!! Functions with bird shot, buck shot, and slugs (shot must be in wad).

The biggest and the baddest of our suppressor line. Designed to be used on Saiga 12 shotguns, but it doesn't end there!! We are manufacturing a variety of adapters to thread into choke tubes so you can even tame that tactical shotgun you have laying in the corner. Significantly reduces recoil, sound, and flash. All NFA Rules Apply. Limited Lifetime Warrany

In stock and ready to ship to your class 3 dealer.
Call for dealer pricing

Price: $799.99

click below for purchase, pictures, and more info

http://www.americans...ppressors.html

or call CGW at
  • armory likes this
Chris Reed
President
American Specialty Ammo
www.AmericanSpecialtyAmmo.com

#2 Scott Kenny

Scott Kenny

Executive Member

• PipPipPip
  • 985 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 11:39 AM

Oh, my.

WANT!
Yes, that is my real name. I don't say anything here that I wouldn't say to your face, and I don't care what 'Big Brother' knows about my interests.

Real names on a forum cut down on flame wars.

#3 DistalRadius

DistalRadius

Director of Irradiation

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,479 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 02:22 PM

Sweet! Just sent CGW my FFL/SOT info so hopefully this thing will soon be in my grubby mitts and on my S17!

Glad this pre-order is finally paying off!
"Ah, the muddle-headed mysticism of the Left: Protecting yourself from attack is the same as attacking others. Jesus is Muhammad. Having no interest in race makes you a racist, so you should hate white people. Race, class, and gender are the only differences among people that matter. The Government is above the law, and once they have all the weapons then we shall have democracy. The Confederates are terrorists. Hitler wore pants- these guys wear pants. Ad Infinitum. Ad nauseum."
-My best friend

#4 poolingmyignorance

poolingmyignorance

Saigapathic Maniac

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,367 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 04:43 PM

We need VIDEO of it in action!! Please!!!
  • Magineer likes this
Our 2nd Amendment right is the most important of all, because it ensures us our ability to ultimately govern ourselves.
The ORGINAL Freedom of Religion is freedom FROM religion: My freedom from your religion and your freedom from mine.

**my post are meant to be general reference, and are not meant to be all inclusive. So if you say or atempt any of the actions that my postings reference ..your on your own*

#5 poolingmyignorance

poolingmyignorance

Saigapathic Maniac

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,367 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 12:16 AM

Also, can it be disasembled for cleaning?
  • Magineer likes this
Our 2nd Amendment right is the most important of all, because it ensures us our ability to ultimately govern ourselves.
The ORGINAL Freedom of Religion is freedom FROM religion: My freedom from your religion and your freedom from mine.

**my post are meant to be general reference, and are not meant to be all inclusive. So if you say or atempt any of the actions that my postings reference ..your on your own*

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: mitigator, boom stick, cadiz gun works, american specialty ammo, silencer, saiga, full auto

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users