• 5 weeks later...

I just bought this case for my Saiga 12 from one of the "Cheaper" web sites. ;)

MOLLE-201_C.jpg

Yeah... it "screams" GUN. I've only had "regular" gun cases before, so this one with all the pockets n' such looks pretty versatile. It says "Coyote Tan", but it looks like OD Green, depending on how the light hits it. Oh well, nice case for the price, imo. smile.png (Not my Saiga in the picture...)

Edited by Ronin38
Removed Link to Non-Business Member

I just bought this case for my Saiga 12 from one of the "Cheaper" web sites. wink.png

MOLLE-201_C.jpg

Yeah... it "screams" GUN. I've only had "regular" gun cases before, so this one with all the pockets n' such looks pretty versatile. It says "Coyote Tan", but it looks like OD Green, depending on how the light hits it. Oh well, nice case for the price, imo. smile.png (Not my Saiga in the picture...)

I have a very small version of that case that, but in black. Very well made.

KingCash,

Not my thing, but looks great. Very well done.

Edited by evlblkwpnz

Just bought this Plano All Weather gun case. Its my favorite case so far

PhotoFeb2513123AM.jpg

PhotoFeb2513044AM.jpg

Mind if I ask what that set you back? I've been contemplating hard cases and it seems they're either really cheap (both in construction and price) or they're $200 and well built and heavy.

They had these at wal-mart for $40 during black friday. Some might still have some in the back if you are lucky. They go for around 100 bucks on amazon or ebay. For the price this case is well made and I'm happy with it