No experience, but an observation: It has no windage adjustment to move impact laterally. You would need an RPK style adjustable rear sight to accomplish this. I personally like as much sight radius as posible. Gallil style FSB/gas block combos are good for slip over sound suppressors, though.

+1 to above, the newer versions supposedly have some adjustment

Jim Fuller has used them on builds for quite some time.

I like the Krebs combo unit better but they still have not produced another run of them yet.

Do a web search and perhaps you can find some pics of rifles with the krebs unit installed

Good luck

Harv

Got one for Christmas and I LOVE it! I'm not going to lie, it's a bitch to get the front sight block and gas block off without slicing into your barrel but it can be done. You will not believe how much lighter the gun feels. I think a lot of it has to do with the weight being moved to the rear. The new ones are adjustable for windage and they have two gas ports for 45 or 90 degree versions. I intend get the TWS top cover to stretch out the sight radius. I highly recommend it.