• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why is this in the S-12 forum?

Troll...

C'mon guys. If you're gonna break out the Jesus photos at least do it right.   Sweet Jesus!!!  

Posted Images

I'm out of town with my family, decide to turn on the TV and see what's on. Son of Guns. Man alive, can those christians cuss.

Seemed like they couldn't go one minute without a "bleep"/expletive. Will sure can blaspheme. So my son ask's the question:

Dad, are they really christians? Answer: "NO".

Does your room come with a remote control ?? If so USE it and you should feel better about life !!

Edited by THE AK DUDE
  • Like 2

First off, sunnybean when is that chick going to move her hands. I have been waiting since I joined this forum now. Second, I know I am saved by the blood of Christ but Im by far not perfect and cant tell you who is a true Christian and who isnt. That kind of stuff isnt for me to worry about. Get real and Get a life.

By the way can you tell me who Jesus hung out with and who he made deciples? I can Hookers and Tax collectors (thiefs).

• Like 1

Heh... this is how you can tell someone isn't going to be able to get along here.

That made me LOL!

Besides, wouldn't a "real Christian" explain to his child that we all make mistakes and nobody is perfect but we should give them our Love and Forgiveness anyway, just as the "Big-J" would do?

Seems a lot of folks who Scream how christian they are forget about that "little" part of Christianity.

Sunnybean.....you make a great Jesus! You can be my saig-vior anyday!!!

Haha! Yep, and that was when the hair was short...Halloween 2010. All your sins are forgiven.

BTW, good to see you the other day. How'd those stars turn out?

Nice pic! Do you think Jesus paid for those tax stamps?

I wish!

I'm out of town with my family, decide to turn on the TV and see what's on. Son of Guns. Man alive, can those christians cuss.

Seemed like they couldn't go one minute without a "bleep"/expletive. Will sure can blaspheme. So my son ask's the question:

Dad, are they really christians? Answer: "NO".

Great example to set for your child.

How do you know what's in the man's heart?

What's that thing scriptures say about Judge not lest something or other again? huh.png

May your Holyness save you, Lone Star..

Some of us "sinners" still need Christ. as our own rightiousness is not enough to save us..

Mark 2:17

+1

My Lord hung out with Sinners, Fishermen & people of ill repute....

The pious crucified him for it...

I wonder how their eternity's working out for them?

Agreed -- it is all about Christ and our acceptance or rejection of Him. Hopefully our acceptance will help to change some of our sinful ways. It has nuttin to do with heart, good intent, good works and giving -- all that is a byproduct of belief in and acceptance of Jesus Christ.

My time on the pulpit has passed.

Thank you for attending.

What I don't get, is how I missed that 11th commandment... "Thou shalt not use the F-word"? mellow.png

The four things mentioned most on the show are:

The military

Weapons

Family

God

If Will or anyone else on the show were to badmouth the military, that wouldn't go over very well. Can't imagine them speaking ill of weapons and our right have them. If the boy she is seeing decides it's not working out, starts badmouthing her and cussing her in the shop, he would be taking a oneway ride to an alligator tour on an airboat. 95% wouldn't have a problem calling them out on this. 95% think it's OK to claim Christ in one breath and curse him in the next. JESUS CHRIST, ain't NO 4 letter word.

Sorry guys, this is too much fun!

This should do the trick:

trool_begone_max192w.jpg?1210781050

Wow! The Westoboro Baptist can COUNT! Wellll at least to four.

Judge not, lest ye be judged.

O Perfect One.... how can lowly flawed Christians such as these ever see the True Light of Perfection and rise to your Lofty Station of The Lord God's Most High Judge, Condemner of all that is Unholy?

Edited by patriot

Lonestar, that's between him & the Lord, Brother.

Not us.

Personally, I try not to take the Lord's name in vain because invoking him during a time of frustration isn't what I'm looking to do.

But go ahead.

We're all on our own journeys.

Many of us, whether we know it or not, have a long way to go & require the Lord's forgiveness.

God Bless.

Bowing out of this one now.

• Like 1

FYI-I'm Christian and I cuss ALOT, hell I don't even know I'm cussing half the time!

Because you were educated in Michigan (poorly).. & have a limited vocabulary and reach for the F-word when you need an adjective or a verb.. Ask me how I know!

Well, I'm not going to judge Will because he's on video all day, when they decide to edit it all to make the show we only get to see ten minutes of every day IF that! You can judge other Christians if you like, I mean, it's your afterlife not mine.

I would pack shorts for that journey though, I hear it's pretty hot...

FYI-I'm Christian and I cuss ALOT, hell I don't even know I'm cussing half the time!

Because you were educated in Michigan (poorly).. & have a limited vocabulary and reach for the F-word when you need an adjective or a verb.. Ask me how I know!

Same here in FL.... if we can't think of a good word to use.... we FUCK IT! ;)

• Like 1

As a former sailor myself, I have quite the collection of tactical and strategic profanity.

However, since I'm working on a business degree, I'm also working very hard to not use profanity. After all, the indiscriminate use of vulgar language is the linguistic crutch of the inarticulate motherfucker.

Whether you swear or not, at least do it right if you are going to do it. I believe I read recently that when Tim Tebow gets angry he belts out.....umm....."SWEET CHEESE AND CRACKERS!" Yikes, man. I doesn't get any more lame than that. I think most people know how they can talk depending on who is in the room and I have no problem controlling everything that comes out of my mouth. If I swear it's because I want to or because it makes me feel better. And let's not pretend it doesn't add emphasis and express a certain emotion that "Oh, Fiddlesticks" just doesn't quite convey.

• Like 1