SLR-106U AK Pistol!

SLR-106U_pistol002i.jpg

Never seen before! SLR-106U AK Pistol!

We are taking pre-orders from now until the first shipment arrives at this low introductory price. The price will increase after the introductory shipment is sold out. To lock in this low introductory price we require a 10% deposit on the order. Your card will be charged for 10% of the invoice with the balance charged when we ship. The estimated ship date is the end of February.

• Like 1

There are not going to be any of these in 5.45 or 7.62. They will only be in the SLR106. Also, if you want one I would get it as a pre-order because the price is going to go up on these as soon as they get here.

Disappointed -Shooter- is disappointed.unhappy.gif

It's a shame. A 7.62 version would sell so much better.

• Like 4

OK, it's killing me. I have to ask.......

Why no plans for a 7.62? Every single thread on this particular pistol, on various forums, is filled with people replying "If only it was in 7.62". You know it would sell better than the 5.56.

Look at how popular Dracos and Mini Dracos are. The demand is there.

Saw this vid on Arfcom:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liMSpT9JzWM&feature=player_embedded

Looks great.............but come on........7.62 FTW!!!!

• Like 1

OK, it's killing me. I have to ask.......

Why no plans for a 7.62? Every single thread on this particular pistol, on various forums, is filled with people replying "If only it was in 7.62". You know it would sell better than the 5.56.

Look at how popular Dracos and Mini Dracos are. The demand is there.

Saw this vid on Arfcom:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liMSpT9JzWM&feature=player_embedded

Looks great.............but come on........7.62 FTW!!!!

What ^^ said. 7.62 please.

I fear our only option is going to be a M92 kit and just dont add a stock.

gallery_24335_781_13426.jpg

I was going to order one today UNTILL I saw it had a 10" barrel look at the video the FH is like the ones used on the AK105 clones. I will have to think about this cause I wanted to SBR it. now I would have to cut or buy a barrel also. I liked how the rear trunion used the same rivet pattern as the folding stock do but I have to think about this. DAMN IT!!!!!

I was going to order one today UNTILL I saw it had a 10" barrel look at the video the FH is like the ones used on the AK105 clones. I will have to think about this cause I wanted to SBR it. now I would have to cut or buy a barrel also. I liked how the rear trunion used the same rivet pattern as the folding stock do but I have to think about this. DAMN IT!!!!!

This^^^

It looks like the barrel itself extends through the FH. Basically, the FH isn't even an actual FH. Just a barrel shroud at that point.

That's what it looks like, anyway.

that's what i call an epic fail

I agree. This barrel thing is exactly why I am sitting on the fence on this one. I already have a SLR-106-UR and a 107ur. wanted to add the pistol and SBR it for my daughter. If the barrel was at the proper length , you would not have to touch the front end of the pistol. Now you have to totally dismantle the pistol to remove the barrel for cutting on a lathe,and installing a proper side folder on the back.

It looks like the barrel itself extends through the FH. Basically, the FH isn't even an actual FH. Just a barrel shroud at that point.

That's what it looks like, anyway.

that's what i call an epic fail

It kinda sucks, but it's not a total loss, IMO. I'd still be all over a 7.62 version.

K-Var, can we get a response to the 7.62 demand?

Sorry I haven't responded in a while guys, but I was at Shot Show last week and then getting caught up on Mon and Tues. The flash hider on the front is fake and hides the rest of the barrel. That FH is pressed and pinned on. There are no threads under it.

A 7.62 version isn't going to happen. I'm sure the demand is there, but we do not have any SLR107-UR's coming in to make them.

If there are more questions I missed please repost them and I'll get them answered.

Sorry I haven't responded in a while guys, but I was at Shot Show last week and then getting caught up on Mon and Tues. The flash hider on the front is fake and hides the rest of the barrel. That FH is pressed and pinned on. There are no threads under it.

A 7.62 version isn't going to happen. I'm sure the demand is there, but we do not have any SLR107-UR's coming in to make them.

If there are more questions I missed please repost them and I'll get them answered.

Ok, what about the Yugo M92 kits that have hit the market.

gallery_24335_781_13426.jpg

they come with a pistol rear trunnion and could easily be made a profit on. Dont tell me those kits are beyond Kvar Corp's reach. Im sure if a company like black thorne can get them, Kvar corp should be able to at a cheaper price than what the kits are going for, convert them into pistols and make a pretty penny doing it too. You could even sell the folders and Full auto FCGroups for extra profit. Seems like a win win for everyone IMO. but what do I know. Im just a consumer.

Edited by AZG
  • Like 2

That FH is pressed and pinned on. There are no threads under it.

to clarifiy, no threads on the fsb/gb or no threads on the barrel? not really interested if it has a neutered fsb/gb

If that's the case, everyone would probably be better off with an m85 kit. At least they have built in night sights and threads on the fsgb

• Like 1