i also wonder why ssk industries didnt use hydraulic buffers in the stock, when i talked to them about a 577 nitro express conversion on my ruger no1 they said on big calibers they always like to use hydraulic buffers

They did say this was a prototype, and that the others weighed significantly more. Might have used em on the later rifles.

i also wonder why ssk industries didnt use hydraulic buffers in the stock, when i talked to them about a 577 nitro express conversion on my ruger no1 they said on big calibers they always like to use hydraulic buffers

They did say this was a prototype, and that the others weighed significantly more. Might have used em on the later rifles.

kinda what i was thinking..

That was all wrong - you're supposed to put the shoulder stock against your crotch to steady the shot. Amateur.

Haha you kid, sir, but that shit happens - my brother-in-law has a hand-me-down double-barrel 12-gauge with no recoil pad and two triggers. It's a monster to fire from your shoulder with both barrels, and his cousin wanted to show off and shoot it off his leg. Both triggers, both nuts, down for the count :D

• Like 1

Isnt this old news? My understanding was that they made a few to prove a point (Sporting Exemptions) and then discontinued the rifle and ammo. I've been looking for a round just to put on a shelf for a while, but i haven't found any. If I'm wrong and they are bringing it back, sign me up.

Isnt this old news? My understanding was that they made a few to prove a point (Sporting Exemptions) and then discontinued the rifle and ammo. I've been looking for a round just to put on a shelf for a while, but i haven't found any. If I'm wrong and they are bringing it back, sign me up.

couldnt tell ya on the date of the rifles manufacture, as i dont know. all i seen was that the video was uploaded about a week ago. it may be older news for all i know. i just thought id share it for those who hadnt seen it. from what the video said, they made three total. the prototype was shown. id hate to see the price tag.