talk about mall ninja, this is rediculous

Nothing against a "tactical lever action", I guess..... though to MY way of thinking, the advantage a lever gun has is it can be carried without drawing too much attention. Adding an AR stock, flash hider and railed front end negates this, IMO.

how much do they want for the abortion?

Google Shopping turns up one result, Midwest Hunter's Outlet for $403. They're out of stock though. That thing is hideous.

Yep, I got the last one!

j/k

What better to protect our frontier country from insurgents then the adjustable stocked railed tactical 30-30 lever action carbine? Right now they're developing a Single Action Army clone with bottom tactical rail for a flashlight/laser combo and RMR reflex as a CWB sidearm.

post-24638-0-11353600-1326810522.jpg

Edited by Echomaker

What better to protect our frontier country from insurgents then the adjustable stocked railed tactical 30-30 lever action carbine? Right now they're developing a Single Action Army clone with bottom tactical rail for a flashlight/laser combo and RMR reflex as a CWB sidearm.

post-24638-0-11353600-1326810522.jpg

Don't forget your red-dotted Winchester 1887 10-gauge for HD and CQB!

Uh oh, going by the consensus I guess I'd better cancel my order. And that's after I bought a JP Recoil Eliminator for it.

Sorry Nailbomb, I forgot. Is this better?

Edited by TacticoolTim
Link to non-business member removed

how much do they want for the abortion?

021.gif coat hangers work well.

i didnt know what to say when i first seen it. except laugh. i actually have one of their 464's in stratight grip, shoots great, but this is shameful. makes me wonder what else they have in the works.

this thing just looks ugly as hell.

the only thing on it i like is the fiber optic sights. thats about it.

It doesn't have a bayonet lug on it and with no pistol grip to hide my remote control's spare batteries... it can't fulfill my tactical needs! haha.gif

I guess with the Stoeger coach guns and the break action single shots that they made blacktical-tactical with covert stealth picatinny rails, this was the next logical incarnation of tactical firearms debauchery.

Can't wait to see the Peacemaker with rails, quick change cylinders, bayonet lug and an AR stock on it! No... Wait Here it is!

post-4669-0-23047000-1326822368_thumb.jpg

ETA: Forgot the flash hider....

Edited by BuffetDestroyer
  • Like 5

ive always been a fan of mossberg, but what the fuck? really? it looks like offspring of two inbreds.

41026.png

Are you sure that isn't some sort of joke? It seems like it just has to be...nobody is that dumb.

its on mossbergs website. lol