talk about mall ninja, this is rediculous

Soon to come....The lever bullpup. Where is Bobadebt?happy.png Just kidding....I think. lol

You were not kidding! First person that came to mind when I saw it! big_smile.gif

Not near as badass as this.

Tactifail1-1.jpg

...Whu---what the hell is that!? Is that a Mosin????

I think that thing would do much better if it were just standard furniture in polymer with a single pic rail scope mount. The car stock and railed handguard are a joke. The sad thing is, my boss just came back from a buyers show and was SUPER excited to tell me that he bought one of these for each of our stores... Mall ninja strikes again!!!!!!

ive always been a fan of mossberg, but what the fuck? really? it looks like offspring of two inbreds.

41026.png

Are you sure that isn't some sort of joke? It seems like it just has to be...nobody is that dumb.

No joke.

Mossberg puts a fucking .50BMG-style brake on one of their .22 rifles. Idiots.

ive always been a fan of mossberg, but what the fuck? really? it looks like offspring of two inbreds.

41026.png

That's not "Mall Ninja" anymore, it's not Coyote Brown and it has no molle pouches.

They are behind the times

Edited by SOPMOD
  • Like 1

I think that thing would do much better if it were just standard furniture in polymer with a single pic rail scope mount. The car stock and railed handguard are a joke. The sad thing is, my boss just came back from a buyers show and was SUPER excited to tell me that he bought one of these for each of our stores... Mall ninja strikes again!!!!!!

I definitely agree. A lever-action carbine could be a very formidable home defense or general-purpose gun, especially for people living in areas unfriendly toward handguns and traditional black rifles. Cheap, durable furniture in the traditional (or slightly-modified) profile would be much better than that collapsible nightmare. And a little bit of Picatinny real estate for a light or laser and a cowitness-capable red dot would make for a pretty competent all-around firearm.

A threaded muzzle is another nice touch that can add to the utility of the rifle. I don't know if that's as big a legislative problem on non-autoloading repeaters as it is on semis, but even in hostile zones it might be a place to install a compensator or brake to facilitate shooting by more recoil-sensitive family members.

In short, I like the direction Mossberg has taken the concept, but I don't like the destination.

Edited by DrThunder88

i dont mind the threaded muzzle, but polymere furniture would have been plenty for me. that stock just looks like ass.

Yeah, honestly if they did something somewhat more subdued it would have probably looked nice, or at least had some sort of mad max appeal to it instead of mall ninja appeal.

This is Not Mine, and I can't give credit to the owner.

Lever.jpg

I'm not positive the AR BUIS were the best pick for sights, but heres a "evil black" lever action that manages to not make me want to projectile vomit.

Ugly as a bag of dicks.

Just a guess, but maybe this thing was designed to circumvent "assault weapon" laws in certain states...I don't think you could argue that a lever action gun is non-sporting no matter how you accessorize it.

i dont mind the threaded muzzle, but polymere furniture would have been plenty for me. that stock just looks like ass.

Yeah, honestly if they did something somewhat more subdued it would have probably looked nice, or at least had some sort of mad max appeal to it instead of mall ninja appeal.

This is Not Mine, and I can't give credit to the owner.

post-13865-0-48413200-1326984119.jpg

I'm not positive the AR BUIS were the best pick for sights, but heres a "evil black" lever action that manages to not make me want to projectile vomit.

that actually looks nice. not too extreme. more of what i was invisioning when i was told about the abomination that i shared.

I love my lever gun enough to not even think of doing anything like that to it. It's a time proven format. No improvements necessary.

i do agree but i would like the option to modernize mine with polymere furniture and maybe a can just for fun. but its a time proven and traditional design and they put a way to ugly twist to it for my liking. it is too overboard for me.

Ugly as a bag of dicks.

Just a guess, but maybe this thing was designed to circumvent "assault weapon" laws in certain states...I don't think you could argue that a lever action gun is non-sporting no matter how you accessorize it.

i wondered that myself. if i had to guess id say thats were the sales of these will prolly be best. the only thing that would have made it uglier would be to offer it in baby poop green.

41026.png

Are you sure that isn't some sort of joke? It seems like it just has to be...nobody is that dumb.

No joke.

"Cowboys and Aliens" commemorative edition?

41026.png

No joke.

"Cowboys and Aliens" commemorative edition?

Sadly, cowboys and aliens was actually half way worth watching. I think they even know better than this pathetic shit. I cant stand to see the picture, much less if i had to try and watch a video with this abomination in it.

• Like 1