New Style Tromix Flash Hider (pic)

I had a customer ask if I could cut a hider with bit more agressive front end profile rather than close the front end out smooth like I normally do, but I didn't have the tooling on hand to pull it off. Well today I bought some new tooling and roughed this one out. I still need to clean it up and park it but it came out OK.

http://www.hunt101.com/showphoto.php?photo=316958

Tony Rumore

Tromix Corp

Will you be selling these?

I am very interested in it.

This would be great for CQB, especially if you jam or run out of ammo...you can use the flashhider as an impact weapon.

FYI, the flashhider on the HK G36C was designed with this in mind, to be used as an impact weapon in a desperate situation.

Yes, I will be selling them. I don't have a firm price nailed down yet, since I only made one, but they should run around $49, with the standard smooth front end version running $39. Just don't hit your buddy in the ass with this thing......that's really gonna piss him off............

If anyone wants one, call me at 918 251-5640. I'm park'ing a bunch of stuff late this week, so it would be helpful if you call soon, otherwise you will have to wait a week or two for the next batch to be parkerized.

Edited by TonyRumore