Quad Rail on EBay

Im looking at some Quad rail on ebay for my rifle.

When you type in "Saiga quad" It brings them up

They range around $45.00 and come with rail covers

Are those UTG?

Anyone ever try one?

I really like Chaos but realisticly i cant spend $100 on a forearm. I have other gun projects that come ahead of my saiga

I tried the cheaper rail. Then I bought the chaos rail. There is no comparison in fit, functionality, and quality. Buy once cry once is my new motto YMMV

(null)

The only thing I really have to add is, its worth the money. Get it right the first time.

Ok thank you for your replies. I think i will be skipping picking up a quad rail then. I posted my reasoning for not picking up a Chaos.

Other gun projects take priority was just wondering if the quad on eaby would be an ok purchase for somthing to play around with

i understand your sentiments. i had a utg quad rail on a gp-1975 once. i really don't think you'll ever have any problem with it functioning and helping you to hold a zero with an optic if you are just shooting casually like most people. and it will probably be fine if you are banging it around too. it is heavier because it's bigger/longer if you get the one for the unconverted saiga, but whatever. the chaos and midwest rails are much nicer, and there is a piece of mind with both given their apparent quality, and the fact that they are american-made. but your financial concerns are well-noted. get the utg and enjoy, and ignore the inevitable scoffs:)

I have a Chaos rail on my converted 7.62x39 and an extended UTG carbine rail on my 5.45x39 S&W AR upper. The UTG is not bad, but as others have said the fit and finish on the Chaos rail is top notch. I figured a UTG rail and a CSS handguard retainer would cost me about as much as a Chaos rail, so it was a no brainer to spend an extra $20 on the better rail.

• Like 1