• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After doing a cost/benefit analysis of a semi truck vs any automobile ever made I am convinced that all automobiles are intentionally made to be disposable garbage. Not just newer cars full of gizmos

Folks around here "Carpool" all of the time!!

Good thing you are noticing now, before you waste too much more cash! You are smarter than Most folks out there! Just like that gas milage thing. Any car with great potential does not get to stick aro

Posted Images

I've played with tuning, and EFI. Its a very complicated system, and its too easy to have one sensor go, wind up with a engine code that tells you whats going wrong, but whats wrong might be the farthest thing from the symptom. Multiple random misfire!? why? because of a faulty throttle position sensor. After 5 trips to the dealer, and 3 other garages, it was the guy reading my runtime logs of the engine that told me "hey I'm getting a really weird reading from this sensor".

It gets real interesting when you change heads, intake, add headers, supercharger, new throttle body, bigger injectors, etc. My Mustang was a pain in the ass to get setup initially but a kick in the ass to drive.