Larue index clips

Troy Rear DOA BUIS

Aimpoint PRO

Haley Thorntail G2 Mount

Surefire G2 light

Surefire UM tailcap

Surefire SR07

Spikes Tactical Upper 1:7 Twist 5.56 Mid-Length Gas System 14.5in Barrel

Spikes Tactical Dyna Comp Muzzle Brake (Permanently Attached)

• Like 2

Who did AR-15.com source the lowers from? Looks good!

They're rebadged Magpul billet lowers. If you remember when Magpul had a small run of them for themselves.......they were hella expensive. So comparatively, these AR15.com marked lowers are a decent price ($275 stripped, which includes the hardware for the ambi bolt release).

Like I said, I know they're the same lowers Magpul used, but I'm not sure if they (Magpul) had another company make 'em for them, or they actually did it themselves. I've heard conflicting reports.

They're super sexy, though. Just went to the Arfcom store to check and see if they listed the manufacturer, but they didn't.

............and they're in stock. Might have to grab one at tax time. I sold off a ton of lowers I had laying around over the past year. Might need to re-up the stash by 1 soon.exciting.gif

I thought it looked like a Magpul lower. I'm looking at a Vltor for my next one. Very similar with a bigger mag release button.

The gun looks awesome. I am thinking to assemble one myself.

Is Magpul collapsible stock legal on AR-15 rifle build? Did you have to pin your M4 stock?

Depends on where you are.

I thought it looked like a Magpul lower. I'm looking at a Vltor for my next one. Very similar with a bigger mag release button.

The gun looks awesome. I am thinking to assemble one myself.

Is Magpul collapsible stock legal on AR-15 rifle build? Did you have to pin your M4 stock?

Depends on where you are.

I am in Texas.

thanks for all the compliments.. I am really happy with the feel and handling of the gun.. really busy snowboarding this month and next.. but once the weather shifts I will put in some hard use range time into it to see if it stands up.. I have grown very used to the AK reliability factor and am eager to see how this compares.. I have had other ARs.. but this is the first one I really put together.. only thing I am missing is the ambi safety.. the guy who I purchased it from kept it... I really wanted a Magpul lower... I like Magpul stuff a lot... but that was obviously not going to happen.. I did not even know about the arfcom lower existence till someone included it to me in a trade.. I can not believe how similar it is to the Magpul one.. and no this is not an NFA item.. overal and barrel length are fine.. the brake is permanently attached.. thus it is basically a 16 in barrel... if it shoots as well as it feels and handles I will have no complaints.. as for the good parts list.. I only own a handful of guns.. quite a few come and go.. but I only own a handful because I can not afford to customize any more than that at one time.. it took a while of saving and buying to put it together.. but I would rather have one gun that I view as perfect in function and handling.. that is how I justify the parts I choose... that Haley light mount is killer.. REALLY happy with what they put out with that.. will certainly give range report once this thing is cooking..

thanks again for the compliments..

So, >26.5" overall length to not be an SBR, right?

Yes. That's with the stock fully extended. Also barrel length has to be over 16".

right with the stock as far out as it will go.. fully extended.. with the stock collapsed or folded it does not matter..