Cop Explodes After Citizen Denies Search Without Warrant

That cop has some serious issues. I would laugh but its not funny at all really. Guy is a time bomb waiting to go off for real and hurt people. Guess he has a problem with the law.

More like issues/problems with the Bill of Right's 4th Admendment... As in he knows what it is, knows the citizen is knows his Rights and is very pissed off about it. Edited by ChileRelleno
  • Like 1

A dog should not even be needed for a basic traffic stop. If you can't find any reason as a human officer of the law to have probable cause, then the dog needs to be left out of it.

This guy has a very serious mental issue. He's prolly been on the job too long. From what I heard from a retired officer, this is the stuff that happens when a guy has been on the job to long. He needs some counselling to get his stuff wired up right again. At one time he might have been a good cop, but as the job prolly got to him, he prolly snapped. He might want to think about a low stress career so he can actually enjoy life again.

• Like 1

wow, that is appalling,

my opinion, and it is just an opinion, this guy does not need counseling, he needs fired, looks like a guy with a badge that thinks he can do what to hell ever he wants since he is a cop, and thinks the law will automatically take his side, since he is the cop.

I understand cops deal with a lot of scum every day over and over. and that will take a toll on you. but I think guy has other issues.

LOL! now I can laugh about this...and kinda cry at the same time.

If that is true...Im not sure whats more disturbing. The fact that cops actually might act this way. Or the fact that these cops would completely disregard their obligations to "protect and serve" while making stupid ass youtube videos( in tax payer purchased vehicles while on the job) with each other.....while sucking up our tax dollars.

Worthless shits.

Edited by Chevyman097
  • Like 2

Well, if I were a cynical person I might suspect that making these fake videos is some kind of cheap ploy to lessen the impact of all the real videos that are out there showing this type of behavior. The point being that if they put out a bunch of videos that are proven to be fake then people may suspect any or all of them to be fake. I said IF I were cynical, which of course I'm not.biggrin.png

• Like 1

If that is true...Im not sure whats more disturbing. The fact that cops actually might act this way. Or the fact that these cops would completely disregard their obligations to "protect and serve" while making stupid ass youtube videos( in tax payer purchased vehicles while on the job) with each other.....while sucking up our tax dollars.

Worthless shits.

I guess some people can find ways to complain about anything. rolleyes.gif

A dog should not even be needed for a basic traffic stop. If you can't find any reason as a human officer of the law to have probable cause, then the dog needs to be left out of it.

I agree.

.........and to take it a step further........I'm not fond of the idea of any animal (yeah, I know, people are animals too) being the deciding factor in whether or not someone gets to search my property. I don't care how well trained it is, a dog "hitting" on something should not be able to produce the same results as a piece of paper signed by a judge; being able to search ones property. Besides, who's to say the dog actually even hit on anything? It's very easy for an officer to just say "The dog hit on the rear of the car", and how can you argue that? You can't.

• Like 3

Worthless shits.

Please, enlighten us.

Worthless shits.

Please, enlighten us.

At first you're worried about a deranged officer of the law only to find out it was staged. Then you're pissed about it being staged! Just get over it, they didn't hurt anyone OR you. I'd prefer to have cops with even a poor sense of humor than them all stiff with sticks up their ass all the time wouldn't you? Just like every video you see of troops goofing off in the desert has half the comments saying "so that's where our tax dollars go". That horn gets a little too tired of honking after so long. Get real...

From the article citing this as a stunt by the officers:

The question in St. Marys is what should happen to the two officers. It’s true that they didn’t harass other drivers; only pranking each other. But they were using public resources to do it while in uniform and getting paid. Worse than that, thousands have viewed these videos. Over 115,896 have viewed the Boron video alone. This reflects poorly on the St. Marys Police Department and on the community as a whole.

Chevyman has every right to voice his distaste. These officers were doing this on the dime of the taxpayer.

• Like 4

Worthless shits.

Please, enlighten us.

At first you're worried about a deranged officer of the law only to find out it was staged. Then you're pissed about it being staged! Just get over it, they didn't hurt anyone OR you. I'd prefer to have cops with even a poor sense of humor than them all stiff with sticks up their ass all the time wouldn't you? Just like every video you see of troops goofing off in the desert has half the comments saying "so that's where our tax dollars go". That horn gets a little too tired of honking after so long. Get real...

And I supposed you thin NOT doing your job while on the clock is ok. Even if they are off the clock..they are driving around in a cop car that doesnt belong to them burning up gas and police station resources lol.

But things like this happen because of people like Risky, he wouldnt be right there with them. huh.png lol

Edited by Chevyman097

And I supposed you thin NOT doing your job while on the clock is ok. Even if they are off the clock..they are driving around in a cop car that doesnt belong to them burning up gas and police station resources lol.

But things like this happen because of people like Risky, he wouldnt be right there with them. huh.png lol

I don't think it's okay... but I don't find it 'disturbing', nor do I think it shows 'complete disregard for their obligations'. I'm now going to reccomend them for officer of the year but based soley on this video I don't consider them 'worthless shits'.

Some of you all take shit way to fucking literal and serious. Every single event is not a representation of things as a whole. Sometimes it is okay to not go on a pointless tirade based on some erroneous video or article.

I agree.

.........and to take it a step further........I'm not fond of the idea of any animal (yeah, I know, people are animals too) being the deciding factor in whether or not someone gets to search my property. I don't care how well trained it is, a dog "hitting" on something should not be able to produce the same results as a piece of paper signed by a judge; being able to search ones property. Besides, who's to say the dog actually even hit on anything? It's very easy for an officer to just say "The dog hit on the rear of the car", and how can you argue that? You can't.

I agree. If that is the standard that they are going to use then they should be forced to decertify as unreliable any dog who supposedly "hits" on a car, yet finds nothing. And I don't mean after the fifth time that he's got it wrong, either. But it's not a perfect science, you say? Yes, that's exactly right.

Edited by DogMan
  • Like 1

I guess this goes to show non of us should jump to conclusions. I saw a video similar to this a few years ago. It was of an officer punching someone. Found out later it wasnt even a cop in the video but a security uniform made to look like a cop. I still dont think this is funny but to each their own.

I still think it would make a great Sanka commercial! Remember those?

Officer after incident: Doctor says too much caffiene make me "On edge"

Sgt to officer: Here try Sanka, it's De-caffinated!

Next film: officer politely giving car full of thugs a Warning before saying "Have a great day kids!"

• Like 1

I agree.

I agree. If that is the standard that they are going to use then they should be forced to decertify as unreliable any dog who supposedly "hits" on a car, yet finds nothing. And I don't mean after the fifth time that he's got it wrong, either. But it's not a perfect science, you say? Yes, that's exactly right.

Yep. I agree 100%.

• Like 1