Custom Saiganov furniture set made by Cobra

For sale is a Choate Druganov stock(comes with grip screw and nut) and a custom modified SGM tri-rail modified by Cobra. Three spacers are also included .25", .5", and .75". Here is a link with some nice pictures of it on a rifle, http://forum.saiga-1...ge__pid__419996

Cobra (forum vendor, Cobra's Customs) told me this is the only one he has made, so it is truly unique. Handguard alone is $175, see thread in above link.

This whole set $175 shipped to your door.

USPS money order please, 1st "I'll take it" gets it.

post-35031-0-40749000-1327023276_thumb.jpg

Edited by HOG76
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I would be interested.....handguard only though....I have a permanent folder

I will check for you, I will try and do it tomorrow. I will let you know what I find out and send you a PM. I would seperate the handguard out for you, but will not seperate the buttstock until the handguard is gone.

I really want to sell the forearm first, so at this time I am not ready to split the package. I'll let you know if I change my mind.

Apologies, I thought Dangerous was interested in the forearm and was referring to the fact that he had a folding buttstock.

This is quite a tempting offer... Would you be willing to do it through PayPal or is it strictly money order?

I would prefer money order, but would probably accept discreet pay-pal gift.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.