yes, and three different ways already ...

My ill ustrious senator Cornyn appears to be feeling the heat of the Republic's ire.

http://www.zerohedge.com/contributed/update-sopa-and-pipa

KBH only cares about her retirment, and since it's unlikely the likes of me will pay for it ....

The Obombster has issued marching orders:

http://www.nakedcapitalism.com/2012/01/guest-post-democrats-are-the-ones-pushing-web-censorship.html

Sad. Everyone's in a uproar about internet censorship, but nobody gave a shit when congress and Obamba stuffed the NDAA up the asses of EVERY US citizen. Seems the internet is more important to the herd than their Constitutional rights.

Oh well, folks can still download bootleg movies until big brother shows up in the middle of the night and simply makes them disappear, and no one will even be able to do a damn thing about it...

002.gif

Funny how this issue got the geeks and couch potatoes in a uproar, while the NDAA didn't even wake them from their nap...

Edited by Jpanzer
  • Like 2

Sad. Everyone's in a uproar about internet censorship, but nobody gave a shit when congress and Obamba stuffed the NDAA up the asses of EVERY US citizen. Seems the internet is more important to the herd than their Constitutional rights.

Oh well, folks can still download bootleg movies until big brother shows up in the middle of the night and simply makes them disappear, and no one will even be able to do a damn thing about it...

002.gif

Funny how this issue got the geeks and couch potatoes in a uproar, while the NDAA didn't even wake them from their nap...

Speak for your self. Sen broun wont even take my calls any more, I'm so pissed at that sack of crap for voting yes on ndaa.

i agree fellas. its sad indeed. chiseling away at the constitution one peice at a time. its all a part of the slow conditioning process that has been going on for some time. and its bullshit none the less.

not too sure how much longer folks will keep thinking that politics is going to fix this political shit mess, or if it even can at this point. especially if they ratify this arms trade treaty. one things for certain, they have been granting themselves far too much power and not had to face any consequences in the process.

and for those asleep, its called the american dream for a reason, you have to be a sleep to believe it.

Edited by Captain Hero
  • Like 1