This was my first conversion. Started as an IZ109

I can only see two ports and using Pauly’s gauges, they are 0.07”. If this gun still doesn’t run well, I will have to remove the GB and open them up a little. I am a little afraid to total up the cost of the build and the parts I did not use for the build.... but below is a summary of the parts used.

Pauly’s Glass Bolt and IceRack Supreme

Tromix Stock with Limbsaver

Tromix DIY Trigger Kit

CSS Puc

Tac-47 Autoplug

Ace Folding Mechanism

CSS Internal Receiver Block

SAW Grip

Tromix Shark Brake (will probably swap out for SGM chokes)

All of Pauly’s work looks outstanding. The improved trigger feel really stood out for me (and this is coming from someone with a lot of time behind Geissele triggers). Pauly's work is a great value and anyone considering sending their parts should do so before word gets out any further about his high quality craftsmanship and prices.

The gun shoulders and points very well, probably the best of any shotgun I have tried. Weighs in at 7lbs 11oz without a mag.

Off to the races with it this weekend.

I also want to say thank you to CSS for their fast shipping, 5% discount, and DIY videos!

955979a5.jpg

8c59df3a.jpg

6c076c98.jpg

4b9d2895.jpg

f7bb57ac.jpg

a7906376.jpg

f968a55e.jpg

370af16a.jpg

9f034211.jpg

21a3f6ea.jpg

c00d33b2.jpg

fa83ef3d.jpg

40aaa099.jpg

9f612c85.jpg

b48f0cad.jpg

• Like 1

Did Pauly add the proof mark/logo to the bolt head? That looks really cool.

I am not sure. I dont have any before pictures of this particular bolt, but the other bolt pictured does not have it. But yes, it does look very cool.

Maybe Pauly will chime in.

Did Pauly add the proof mark/logo to the bolt head? That looks really cool.

I am not sure. I dont have any before pictures of this particular bolt, but the other bolt pictured does not have it. But yes, it does look very cool.

Maybe Pauly will chime in.

Hello.

Glad you're stoked.

The mark is common, mostly on older S-12s.

Yeah, it looks bad-ass, but no, I'm not that cool... :(

It was already there.

Pauly looks to be so busy that he has been MIA to the forums and private messages.

I am waiting to get my parts back soon also.

Malodave

Correct. Plate's very full.

Catching up, while juggling girls, guns, my usual charity work for the destitute, etc... Production's actually cruising, just a lot of work in the shop presently. Just got done doing the last bolt rebuild & the last broken carrier rebuild I'll ever do because it takes too much time.

Not much extra time for internet forums other than basic business. Maybe a post or two a week. If you notice, I'm not even actively advertising like I used to, because I'm trying to slow incoming orders...

Just answered all emails. :)

Got a chance to take it out this weekend.

I was surprised that it cycled Walmart Winchester Universal 1 1/8oz #8 1200 FPS without any adjustment to the Autoplug. I was hoping to have to screw it in a little bit to ensure that the gun was not over gassed.

I assume the autoplug should not be unscrewed anymore than how it comes?

Out of 50 rounds, had two jams. The shells got hung up on the top of the barrel extension on the way into the chamber. After the match, I tried some Winchester AA 1 1/8oz #7.5 @1300 fps and it cycled a full mag. I think the jams were due to the crappier hulls of the Universal. I may spend some more time polishing the feed ramps etc.

I am going to try some other pucs to see if I can get it to short cycle.