• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

102 year old man is having his annual checkup. The doctor says "how are you feeling?".   "I've never felt better," he replies. "I've got an nineteen year old bride who's pregnant with my child. What

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

102 year old man is having his annual checkup. The doctor says "how are you feeling?".

"I've never felt better," he replies. "I've got an nineteen year old bride who's pregnant with my child. What do you think about that?"

The doctor thinks for a moment and says, "Let me tell you a story. I know a guy who's an avid hunter. He never misses a season but one day he's in a bit of a hurry and accidentally grabs his umbrella instead of his gun. So, he's walking in the woods near a creek and suddenly spots a beaver in some brush in front of him. He raises his umbrella, points it at the beaver, squeezes the handle, and BAM! the beaver drops dead in front of him."

"That's impossible," said the old man in disbelief, "someone else must have shot that beaver!"

"Exactly", said the doctor.

• Like 5

Now you can continue to eat your beaver plain, or you can now enjoy your favorite condiment.

beaverGroup.jpg

Go ahead, spread mustard on that beaver and watch what happens....

Post the vid for the rest of us. That'll be funny as hell!

Edited by patriot
  • Like 3

Now you can continue to eat your beaver plain, or you can now enjoy your favorite condiment.

beaverGroup.jpg

Go ahead, spread mustard on that beaver and watch what happens....

Post the vid for the rest of us. That'll be funny as hell!

LMAO... I've a funny story that involves my chopping Habenero Chiles for Pico De Gallo earlier in the evening.

Didn't wear gloves and thought I'd washed my hands well, got to playing with my wife later that evening... Lets just say, "I got her Hot & Bothered! beaten.gif

catholicbeaver.png

In dietary law

In the 17th century, based on a question raised by the Bishop of Quebec, the Roman Catholic Church ruled that the beaver was a fish (beaver flesh was a part of the indigenous peoples' diet, prior to the Europeans' arrival) for purposes of dietary law. Therefore, the general prohibition on the consumption of meat on Fridays during Lent did not apply to beaver meat.[56][57][58] The legal basis for the decision probably rests with the Summa Theologica of Thomas Aquinas, which bases animal classification as much on habit as anatomy.[59] This is similar to the Church's classification of the capybara, another semi-aquatic rodent.[60]

Edited by ChileRelleno
  • Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...