Albany and Syracuse gun shows

Albany gun show, Empire state plaza convention center, February 4th 9-5, Febrary 5th 9-3, only 450 6' tables 015.gif . I haven't gone in a decade but last time there were over 1000 tables. I might go to this one though.

Syracuse gun show, New York state fair grounds, April 21st 9-5, April 22nd 9-3, 1000 8' tablesbig_smile.gif . I'll make this one, not sure which day but will definitley go. If I skip Albany I'll have more spending $ for this one.

I'll never go back to the Albany show. It's inside the city limits; Laws state "no assault weapons in the city", not even a gunshow. Last time I was there the statetroopers out numbered the general public, every entrance, every isle. They gave one table extra attention for having AK parts and a M-60 barrel assembly. It's on the second floor of the convention center so the bulk ammo guys dont set up due to weight restrictions. The whole show has kinda gone down to collector guns, antiques, and shotties. Never, never, never again will I drive hours to that show.

I'll drive to the Rochester show in March. I believe it's 27th & 28th at the dome arena. More military arms, but sometimes hit or miss on deals. Security needs help, it's a little to easy for someone to walk in or out the door without being checked.

Other than that I'll hang for Syracuse. :)

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Rochester is a good show. I've always thought security was a little relaxed there. It's March 31st and April 1st at the Dome Arena. Corner Rt. 15A and Calkins Road in Henrietta.Doors open at 9 am both days. It always was a good show to find Military Arms and parts. I'll probably be going, wth.

• Like 1