New Saiga and Vepr rifle forearms available.

We now have our AR stlye forearms available for all Saiga and Vepr rifles. These are really nice and are machined from solid billet.

http://www.carolinashooterssupply.com/product_p/css-rifle-ar-holes.htm and http://www.carolinashooterssupply.com/product_p/css-rifle-ar-slots.htm

post-9063-0-71945800-1327263893_thumb.jpg

post-9063-0-67425100-1373731684_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Greg... Will these require a good bit of dremel fu to run with an UltimAK? Also, what is the mounting method? I don't see the studs on the underside of the GB being utilized... Is this essentially a "free float"? Thanks for the help... This is a fantastic looking product!

I do not think it would be easy to make it work with the Ultimak. It uses the receiver screw on the tang and then a barrel clamp directly behind the gas block on the rifle version.

• Like 1

I do not think it would be easy to make it work with the Ultimak. It uses the receiver screw on the tang and then a barrel clamp directly behind the gas block on the rifle version.

If the barrel clamp is that far forward, it actually MAY work... Just worried about the clearance on the underside of the barrel where the UltimAK clamps on... Two spots really.

Think this may be worth messing with?

If the barrel clamp is that far forward, it actually MAY work... Just worried about the clearance on the underside of the barrel where the UltimAK clamps on... Two spots really.

Think this may be worth messing with?

Sorry, I mised this post. The bracket sits about 2" behind the gas block. If you look close on this picture you wil see the screw head on the bottom that attaches to the bracket.

post-9063-0-33528900-1335959962_thumb.jpg

• 2 years later...