• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#31 Run and Gun

Run and Gun

12gauge fury!

• PipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 01:16 PM

I was thinking about 3" slugs next time for the 100yard range. Maybe the extra power from the 3" could cut the bullet drop in half. Of course it would increase the shoulder soreness.
Real cars don't spin the front wheels,they pull em!915592e3-5a09-4fc1-a5b8-b38829cd80d1.jpg

#32 Ronin38

Ronin38

Top Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,361 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 01:38 PM

Let me know how those work for you! :)
"I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair. Then I thought, 'wouldn't it be much worse if life *were* fair, and all the terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve them?' So now I take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe."  -Marcus Cole

#33 billdozer

billdozer

• Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 28 December 2013 - 05:52 PM

You made the rest of us look bad! biggrin.png
I want to get the red dot finished with sight-in at 100 yds. It's almost there! Soon as my shoulder heals, lol!

Next time you guys go to the range I would be interested if you have an open spot. None of my friends have saigas lol they are all ar guys.

#34 uzitiger

uzitiger

Citizen

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 08:13 PM

Spring Valley State Range.  Take I-71 north to Exit 45 go west to US 42 north then you'll see signs to the state range.

Also Target World has new rifle lanes as do Point Blank in Montgomery and Harrison. The Point Blank in Harrison has a 50 yd indoor range.

There's another range in Northern Kentucky off SR 17 but you'll have to look it up.

You don't have to be Jewish to join JPFO

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users