Saiga 12 for $800???

That is about $300 higher than J and G sales if it is unconverted. That is about the price they were going for at the gun show we had here two weeks ago, I guess if you are into instant gratification then you will be willing to pay some extra cash but I would say save it and spend it on mods!

You can order them online for under 600 dollars with shipping and FFL fee included. Unless you are unable to do transactions over the interne,t do you still want to pay 200 more dollars? Some online vendors also do 90 days... check out budsguns, carolinashooterssupply.com, J&G sales, Atlantic Firearms & Centerfiresystems.

Edited by Lord Ak-47

Hopefully this guy takes the advice he asked for. Otherwise, he gets what he pays for. A $500.00 shotgun for $800.00. If you want to pay $800.00 for a NIB S-12, buy it from one of our forum sponsers and flush the rest of the money down the toilet. Sounds reasonable.... wacko.png

• Like 1

Hopefully this guy takes the advice he asked for. Otherwise, he gets what he pays for. A $500.00 shotgun for $800.00. If you want to pay $800.00 for a NIB S-12, buy it from one of our forum sponsers and send the rest of the money to Russian Hammer. Sounds reasonable.... wacko.png

fixed it for you

I was going to offer to help in some way... something like selling you one for $600, when all I was going to do was buy one for $500, take it toa my Father who is an FFL who would then transfer it over to your FFL and the my Dad and I would split the extra $100 .That would be really screwing you over though...

• Like 1

I was going to offer to help in some way... something like selling you one for $600, when all I was going to do was buy one for $500, take it toa my Father who is an FFL who would then transfer it over to your FFL and the my Dad and I would split the extra $100 .That would be really screwing you over though...

What a pal!

• Like 1

I always buy my firearms online and i save crap loads of money, the only time i don't buy a firearm online is if i see some sucker pawn shop clerk that is selling a very nice sawed off double barrel side by side chromed Stevens 311 12 gauge shotgun in very nice condition for $100. Or if another sucker clerk in the pawn shop down the road is selling a Saiga 12, 5 round mag for 20 bucks. I still giggle abut that from time to time.

Edited by Corruptz0rz

What a pal!

LMAO, that's a hell of a lot better than his current FFL!!!

Good God, over-charging by ~60%!!!! That's just price-gouging. I could understand a 20% profit or even a 40% profit in the instance of supply and demand issues pointing in favor of the supplier, but 60%???? HO-LEE COW!!!

I have personally seen an unconverted S-12 in a Chicagoland shop for $950. Don't forget about that 10% sales tax. Yup, over a cool GRAND for an unconverted S-12. Sad thing was, they said they sell 2-3 a week at that price.

I call bullshit. Not on the price, on the sales. There's one local, not converted but has that lame pistol grip, 2 drums for 1600. Guys had it for sale for atleast 8 months. I layed 550 bucks out for it just to fuck with him...he thinks he'll get it and I'm sure there's some sucker. Just not 2-3 a week, any where.

A local gunshop in northern Cali wants somewhere around 900 bucks for an s12 and 700 for a 7.62 both unconverted, the owner was trying to tell me when buying one online you will pay close to the same amount after ffl fees and tax but it seemed a little expensive to me.I bought my 12 nib from a friend for 600 I figured that was probably a decent price.Does anyone know what these gun shops are paying for these guns.