Waiting on OEM 8's

holy crap! guys thanks for your trust in me.

I just sent an email to my friend in Russia, he will check on legality of shipping magazines out of Russia. looking at the interest here, and if it's legal I will sure go for this and will let you know when I do

thanks again.

Group buys are prohibited on this site for non-business members, so we will have to take this deal out of this site when and if it goes real - I will contact each of you with my info

Edited by Samal
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why do you buy good beer when the cheap stuff will do the job. Why would anyone buy $2,000 dollar watch when a much cheaper one will keep just as good time. Why would anyone marry a beautiful woman wh

ok, it took more than a week to get the mags from Izhevsk to Moscow, but today 10 were dropped off to post office in Moscow, inbound to USA!

Damn Sunny . I dont consider $160 resonable, but one day I said ahh fuck it and bought one. I just had to have it. If they start coming anywhere around a hundo Ill probably be in for another. St

I placed an order for 10 at Izhevsk - paid today. and put 40 more on hold for future purchases if there is a need for that many

shipping them in US will be a major hold up - anything more than 5 at a time is viewed by Russian customs as commercial shipment and custom dues are up to the roof, so it will take time :)

I placed an order for 10 at Izhevsk - paid today. and put 40 more on hold for future purchases if there is a need for that many

shipping them in US will be a major hold up - anything more than 5 at a time is viewed by Russian customs as commercial shipment and custom dues are up to the roof, so it will take time smile.png

sweet!

These are factory 8rd mags, they are rarer than hens teeth this side of the pond.

Factory mags come in 5rd and 8rd,

2rnd Factory mags in the two round body are actually harder to find than Russian 8s....dosen't make them as expensive though.

I purchased 6 of them direct from Russia last year for $80.00 shipped each. They are not as pricey as the markup people add for their "rarity value". All it takes is someone with enough cash to purchase them in bulk and we should see them at around double the cost of U.S. made mags.

It's funny, everyone I've talked to in Russia says that most Russian shooters prefer U.S. made mags over the factory mags, and we are the exact opposite.

Edited by KC913

yes, you get more than 50 at one time, the price will be lower than $70 per mag in Russia. However, if you try to ship them at the same time, the customs will collect commercial sample dues, instead of personal belongings dues and the price will just another 15 per mag, then, shipping is about 10 per mag if shipped in bulk - you are alleady at $100 per mag, then, your russian counterpart takes 10%, your are at $110.

I've purchased many items like this in bulk from Russia and a few other countries in boxes that were upwards of 4 feet long and 2 feet wide. None have ever been opened or inspected. It's all about how they are shipped.

I've purchased many items like this in bulk from Russia and a few other countries in boxes that were upwards of 4 feet long and 2 feet wide. None have ever been opened or inspected. It's all about how they are shipped.

it's all about luck - when I have worth of 1K of mine or someone else's money that are being shipped - I don't want to run a slightest chance of loosing the shipment in greedy and corrupted Russian customs - I export motorcycles to Russia and know very well how the customs work - I don't make enough on these mags to risk it - if the package will be opened and inspected it will be impossible to get it back or even find which corrupted customs officer sold them on the side

• 2 weeks later...

well, there was a problem - russian customs stopped the shippment :(

we were lucky and got the parcel back, looking into alternative shipping options

I will let you know, but at this time they are still in Moscow. this is the exact reason why I decided not to collect anybody's money upfront until I know how it goes.