I bought a brand new Bulgarian triangle folding stock with all the hardware last year from CSS, and never installed it. Will sell for $85.00. Price includes shipping. (406-548-2891) Thanks. J.D.

When the hell were they selling thesehuh.png sorry, not to clutter your thread, but I was just curious as ive never seen them sold at CSS.

Should sell quick if its the real deal as you are practically giving it away at that price. good luck.

Wow, its even got the latch cutout for the folder locks. so you cant fire the weapon when the stock is folded. Cool.

Edited by AZG

I bought a brand new Bulgarian triangle folding stock with all the hardware last year from CSS, and never installed it. Will sell for $85.00. Price includes shipping. (406-548-2891) Thanks. J.D.

When the hell were they selling thesehuh.png sorry, not to clutter your thread, but I was just curious as ive never seen them sold at CSS.

Should sell quick if its the real deal as you are practically giving it away at that price. good luck.

Wow, its even got the latch cutout for the folder locks. so you cant fire the weapon when the stock is folded. Cool.

CSS ( I'm pretty sure that's where I bought it from) had them on sale for $99.00 in 2010 .

Edited by fffpatriot
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.