Super Vepr 308 (VPR-601) Question

Does this particular model not feature a side-rail for optics mounting? I don't see one in the picture which you have on your site. Super Vepr 308s from other vendors are pictured as having a side-rail. Is there any way of mounting optics on the model which you sell?

Edit: Also, does it come with one or two 10 round mags? Thanks.

Edited by SpetsnazGRU

First off, I do try to answer posts. If your are asking a K-VAR specific question and I don't see it feel free to send me a PM or email.

The Supers that we are selling do not have the side mount rail. They instead have a mounting system that is hooked to the top part of the receiver. I was trying to say that while we don't have the mounts for them yet, we will be carrying them soon. If you need to know anything else let me know.

First off, I do try to answer posts. If your are asking a K-VAR specific question and I don't see it feel free to send me a PM or email.

The Supers that we are selling do not have the side mount rail. They instead have a mounting system that is hooked to the top part of the receiver. I was trying to say that while we don't have the mounts for them yet, we will be carrying them soon. If you need to know anything else let me know.

Thanks for answering. So, side-mounted POSP scope is a no-go on these? Yet, I will be able to buy a top mount, that will let me attach a regular 1" tube scope? Right?

I assume that it's the same thing that a certain big online store, which specializes in Russian optics, has has for $150, under Mounts/Top Mounts and Rings. It definitely looks like what huperhawk mentioned. Quite a hefty extra cost, if you want to mount a scope.

EDIT: Then again, other vendors do sell models with AK side-rails, but those sit ridiculously high (my POSP would be waaay too high on it), are only attached with two rivets and the side-mounts that are low enough for them, are like $130.

So, the top mount, which K-Var here will be selling, seem like the way to go.

Edited by SpetsnazGRU