• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bump, hope more people take a shot at the contest, there is a cash option! Not enough cash for hookers and blow, but you could probably get a gum-job and a rock

Sorry but as of now your entry doesn't qualify, but if you become a contributor you will be entered to win.   I am not trying to have a "snobby" contest, I just want to insure these prizes go to peo

Last call on the contest.

Posted Images

Unless you have changed the rules it takes 100 posts. Its ok I don't "qualify" either. Maybe someday.

Damn, don't you noobs exercise any reading comprehension?

Your a Contributor, you don't need 100 posts, it is Contributor or 100 posts to enter.

Pick a fucking number, numbskull. rolleyes.gif

Playing the game is complicated too! In a contest like this, it behooves a player to wait until the last minute to pick a number. That way he or she can examine the already-selected numbers, find the largest sequences of unselected numbers, and pick a number right in the middle of one of those sequences.

By my count, the best odds in the game so far are on 888, 999, 853, 545, and 454. Statistically speaking, there is better than a one in four chance of one of them winning. Comparatively, 8 (yours truly) and 304 have a combined likelihood of winning of under 1/100. In fact, each of the previously mentioned five are at least ten times more "lucky" than either of the latter two.

Here's to long odds!

Edited by DrThunder88